Harley's Airpot Grow - White Widow - Liberty Haze & Lucy Under LED

Re: Harley's airpot grow/ White Widow, Liberty Haze and Lucy under LED

Hey Harley ....Nice looking babies ....I'll be in the cheering section for Ya ...:cheer: Top of the Bud to ya Harley !

Welcome to all grab a sit, toke up, and don't hold back, the party is just getting started.
Hey Mc Loadie the little one got burnt when I watered with the water I had prepared for the bigger plants (what a space cadet I am)
as you follow along you'll find out I do things on impulse. Not always the right thing to do. But I am what I am (who sang that??):peace::thanks::thumb:

Welcome to all grab a sit, toke up, and don't hold back, the party is just getting started.
Hey Mc Loadie the little one got burnt when I watered with the water I had prepared for the bigger plants (what a space cadet I am)
as you follow along you'll find out I do things on impulse. Not always the right thing to do. But I am what I am (who sang that??):peace::thanks::thumb:
Fleetwood Mac?

Bro, when the wheels get spinnin in the weed department, and all the info settles...impulse is the way to go....that's the way I roll too! That quote came from one of my greatest heroes.....POPEYE! "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam" Agugaguga! Popeye is a badass, he won't just whoop ya, he'll kick your ass clear around the world!

Oh maybe Neil Diamond! solitary man.

What do you al think??:peace:
IMG_0491_640x480_.jpg
IMG_0489_640x480_.jpg
IMG_0486_640x480_.jpg
IMG_0485_640x480_.jpg
IMG_0488_640x480_.jpg
IMG_0487_640x480_.jpg

are you foliar feeding?

maybe it is some reflective burn from the lights and the water then
they are looking good though:)
No I have misted with plain water though

I just went in and raised the lights and I think you are right I can see a little bit of calcium build up on the leaves from the water and the biggest girl has some bleaching so I raised the lights from 18 to 24 inches. I'm thinking the little one in front is looking the best and it has been the furthest from the light so I'll try it this way and see how it works can't hurt ??? :peace:

I'm going to grab me a chair over here out of the way. Good luck. I also use AP's and LED's.

Nice shots, you silver fox; Weed looks awesome under violet light :circle-of-love:

& frigging nice plant pots, man!

Back
Top Bottom