Harley's Airpot Grow - White Widow - Liberty Haze & Lucy Under LED

Re: Harley's airpot grow/ White Widow, Liberty Haze and Lucy under LED

Good weed Harley!
Thank you for your service!:thanks:

Good weed Harley!
Thank you for your service!:thanks:

Good weed to you Fishie I am proud to have served my country
now if we can get them to give us our freedom to use the erbs God put on this earth for us we will have truly won the war on hemp
Peace be with you and yours :peace:

Those temps are fine harley, thanks for your service and sacrafice....it has not gone unnoticed, and I'm glad you're back...welcome home.:love:

Thanks McLoadie it's good to be in America. I am proud I was able to serve to protect the American way of life. My one hope is someday greed will not be the driving force of mans quest to control others to his own benefit, but it will be love and compassion that guides our Nation to greatness once again. Peace be with you brother and those you love. :peace:

Thanks McLoadie it's good to be in America. I am proud I was able to serve to protect the American way of life. My one hope is someday greed will not be the driving force of mans quest to control others to his own benefit, but it will be love and compassion that guides our Nation to greatness once again. Peace be with you brother and those you love. :peace:
Very Well put Harley ! Have a peaceful day .....

Here is a picture of my alarm system
019278.JPG
:peace:

DSC014765.JPG
DSC015112.JPG
DSC018983.JPG
here is mine:)

Awesome Fishie mans best friend I don't know what I would have done with out mine they helped me recover from my open heart surgery
a couple years back love em to pieces:peace::green_heart:
and they love you right back with out even thinking about it
even my littlest one would die for me if I was in need of help! not a more loyal friend anywhere:)

nope still don't work.
PM 420 girl and ask her to post it for you. thats what I do:)

Back
Top Bottom