Haze.io Valentine's Day Special - Spread The Love

Dutch Passion - Frisian Duck. Free US delivery. I love this strain !! You can grow this plant anywhere, and its leaves looks like ducks footprints, very difficult to identify as cannabis...in turn less eye catching...it has a earthy and slighty musky smell to it cured...but the smoke is skunky with a citrus after taste.. Very INCOGNITO plant.....Creative high- good for pain..Dutch passion did a fine job on this sexy plant...it done around 70days from seed..Keep up the great work DP:circle-of-love:

Thanks so much for the promo contest. It's really appreciated. I'd like to have a chance to receive CBD Crew Shark shock for a prize gift. The Reason for this choice is to be able to grow a strain with high cbd content for my sister, in order to eliviate her MS symptoms. She has been waiting on doctors for a medicard for over a year. This is after two years of failing to diagnose her condition. Fingers crossed and good luck to all who participate.

I've ordered my cbd shark shock thanks to the discount sent today.. Thanks Haze.IO.
I'd like to change my request for this promo to Dr. Krippling's chocolate orange because it sounds so delicious.

Thanks for the promo once again, :thanks:

If anyone is interested in reviewing this sponsor, I've created a thread for just that. I've really had a good experience with my order and since my last review was rather negative (TNSB) I decided to make a new thread to spread the love and positive thoughts.
Haze.IO customer review thread .

Hope you all get a chance to experience their exceptional service. Good or bad any review is welcomed.

Cheers!

If anyone is interested in reviewing this sponsor, I've created a thread for just that. I've really had a good experience with my order and since my last review was rather negative (tsnb) I decided to make a new thread to spread the love and positive thoughts.
Haze.IO customer review thread .

Hope you all get a chance to experience their exceptional service. Good or bad any review is welcomed.

Cheers!

Thanks heaps!

And I agree with Snidrajsed. We appreciate any feedback - good or bad, as long as it's constructive :)

Has anyone been able to "use" the promo code? Trying to buy seeds now but site keeps telling me that the promo code I entered doesn't exist?
Any help would be appreciated.

Has anyone been able to "use" the promo code? Trying to buy seeds now but site keeps telling me that the promo code I entered doesn't exist?

I used it and my seeds are on the way... Send them an email or pm they'll get things straightened out

The competition is now closed!

We'll shortly draw the winners and announce them here in the forum! Thanks for the great feedback and to everybody who participated in this promotion!

:thanks:

Good luck to everybody!​

The draw is finished and the lucky winner is ......​

@smokiebear

Congratulations!!!

Thanks to everybody for participating! As a little consolation for everybody who didn't win, here's a 20% discount voucher for you: BETTER-LUCK-NEXT-TIME

The voucher will be valid until Wednesday, Feb 24th!

Once again, it's been a great pleasure for us and we're looking forward to the next Haze.io Special ;)​​

Congrats Smokie on the win and Thanks Jay for rocking out another great contest.

The draw is finished and the lucky winner is ......​

@smokiebear

Congratulations!!!

Thanks to everybody for participating! As a little consolation for everybody who didn't win, here's a 20% discount voucher for you: BETTER-LUCK-NEXT-TIME

The voucher will be valid until Wednesday, Feb 24th!

Once again, it's been a great pleasure for us and we're looking forward to the next Haze.io Special ;)​​

I almost never win anything, so I'm amazed and a little speechless.

Thank you so much Haze.IO!

I almost never win anything, so I'm amazed and a little speechless.

Thank you so much Haze.IO!
First off.... :high-five: :high-five:
Fantastic draw results for one smokiebear. That's the karma working for you since you've been so helpful and nice to others here. I know I'm glad to see you win if it wasn't me. Enjoy those critical rapido seeds, look forward to seeing pop up in your tent.

First off.... :high-five: :high-five:
Fantastic draw results for one smokiebear. That's the karma working for you since you've been so helpful and nice to others here. I know I'm glad to see you win if it wasn't me. Enjoy those critical rapido seeds, look forward to seeing pop up in your tent.

:high-five: Thank you Snid! I try... big believer in karma as you know.

Once Big B is harvested, one will be getting dropped into organic living soil. I'm beyond excited!

Hey mate,

I've gone ahead and checked the problem here.

There's been a typo in your voucher code. I'm sorry :)

I've gone ahead and changed it for you.

Good job to the winner nice stuff and the 20% discount that's to me is winning lol I had some problems with some seed so the 20% discount will help restock for the next grow thanks Haze. I got seeds off them six months back got some killer zombie kush and there shipping is so stealthy comes with nice earrings or bracelets you'll be loving it when you give it to your wife or your girl

Back
Top Bottom