Happy Valentines Day BUDdy: An Awesome Vault Promo!

For Valentine's Day I plan to wake up and water and feed all my plants especially Dolo!! Then I'm going to love on my dogs. Then finally love on my girlfriend take her out for nice dinner. Smoke some really nice bud drink some really good drinks and have a movies and love fest!! Lol then check on plants so I can make sure they ok before lights out. Happy growing. Good luck to all. And Happy Valentine's Day!! :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

Well this woman I was seeing just told me this the other day XD... :’(
So yeah, there goes my valentine.
Sigh, welp. Good luck y’all.
:love:

Attachments

• 65A29AC1-B14D-4CB2-9971-CAA46BAE6955.jpeg
    65A29AC1-B14D-4CB2-9971-CAA46BAE6955.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 65
We share the love every day so valentines day is just the same as any other day for us. No special plans... Smoke all day(on goodies from the vault ), hang out... The usual.
I have some blueberry stuff in my vault cart as i type, so that would work out nicely. Also need a new vault shirt. My old ones getting kinda worn.
Thanks George and all the buddies at the Vault!

Well... The misses said she will be taking me out for dinner... But I plan to surprise her with roses, lots and lots of chocolates, a candle that has a letter with heartfelt words, a teddy bear and if all goes well a matching set of watches for us two... Just before we go out and I'll still pay dinner
Life is short... Spoil your loved ones!
o_O
Save all that cash and put it towards seeds and lights!

I'm sure heartfelt words will suffice ;).

I’m taking all the ladies out. My wife and daughters.

What about you @Slammy Pajama. @CannabisLover21 @Opar

Hey @Silverfox125! Thanks for the tag :high-five:

The missus and I haven't done anything super wild or special the last couple of valentines, so this year I'm thinking I'll try and surprise her with something fun. I love rock climbing and she's always been really keen to get into it! So i might get us a fun day at a local indoor place that's supposed to be a lot of fun, and then make up a nice dinner at home by candlelight on a small table I've been building in secret for a few weeks! Should be a fun surprise! :thumb:

Hey @Silverfox125! Thanks for the tag :high-five:

The missus and I haven't done anything super wild or special the last couple of valentines, so this year I'm thinking I'll try and surprise her with something fun. I love rock climbing and she's always been really keen to get into it! So i might get us a fun day at a local indoor place that's supposed to be a lot of fun, and then make up a nice dinner at home by candlelight on a small table I've been building in secret for a few weeks! Should be a fun surprise! :thumb:

Way to set the bar high @Slammy Pajama

Way to set the bar high @Slammy Pajama

Haha oh, it might not be a very good table at all! I'm just trying my hand at woodworking to see if it's a feasible skill for our house plans long-term! I took a couple classes way back in high school, but as a mechanic most of my fabrication experience is with metal, so this is a fun foray into a different world! But if I can build up the skills, eventually I'd like to make a lot of the furniture and potentially parts of the house we end up in!

We've been watching a lot of videos and documentaries on a fad that is taking off, about building a tiny house on wheels. Seems like a much more feasible goal to get a house that's perfectly suited to us, and gives us control over the materials and how much of an environmental impact we make. Plus, if the fires come raging close again, we just hook it up and move it! Win-win! :thumb:

Haha oh, it might not be a very good table at all! I'm just trying my hand at woodworking to see if it's a feasible skill for our house plans long-term! I took a couple classes way back in high school, but as a mechanic most of my fabrication experience is with metal, so this is a fun foray into a different world! But if I can build up the skills, eventually I'd like to make a lot of the furniture and potentially parts of the house we end up in!

We've been watching a lot of videos and documentaries on a fad that is taking off, about building a tiny house on wheels. Seems like a much more feasible goal to get a house that's perfectly suited to us, and gives us control over the materials and how much of an environmental impact we make. Plus, if the fires come raging close again, we just hook it up and move it! Win-win! :thumb:
tiny house on wheels
Tiny_caravan-678x409.jpg

I can see the potential for intimacy.!!!. heehee

I'm going to buy myself flowers and treat myself to something nice.
Then I'll probably drink a little too much and make a pass at myself.

Seeds are nice...I like seeds. I'm also in need of clothing.
@N420 @Amy Gardner @Bode @bluter

Thanks VG-zie!

Someone has probably already said this ;), but I’ll be remembering that the current form of valentine’s day has been constructed over time by the commercial retail and greeting card industry, out of a very nebulous and, in places, violent history which never really had anything too do with romantic monogamy.

No business gets my money for V-day!
:Namaste:

Great promo The Vault. :thanks:

I will be getting the Mrs her lindor chocolates - they're her favorite. And she'll get me some malteesers. We love our traditions here. A nice walk - lots of laughing - the Mrs is my best friend - that's why we want to stay together. Be nice everyday - pay attention to the little things - if you can be a true friend then love is simple.

The Auto Blueberry Domina sounds like a great cross - whoever wins these is getting a great strain!

Happy Valentines & thanks again George!

Back
Top Bottom