Happy Valentines Day BUDdy: An Awesome Vault Promo!

I will be getting the Mrs her lindor chocolates - they're her favorite. And she'll get me some malteesers. We love our traditions here. A nice walk - lots of laughing - the Mrs is my best friend - that's why we want to stay together. Be nice everyday - pay attention to the little things - if you can be a true friend then love is simple.

The Auto Blueberry Domina sounds like a great cross - whoever wins these is getting a great strain!

Happy Valentines & thanks again George!
Well said! :love:

I'm very lucky to be with my best friend - and I let her know that every every day!!! No exceptions!!! Ever!!!

Unfortunately, my bud I've been friends with since grade three, is on trophy wife #4 :(

I can't explain to people there is no magical connection or karma or common interests - it's all about working very hard every day to build your friendship - and trust. Trust!!! You're together because you like each other - not just for the sex.

When I was 19 - my friend from university went back to India to "find" a wife. I thought he was insane! He and his family put adds in the paper, held interviews, met families, etc. He was the first to tell me that you have to be friends and be willing to work hard everyday.

I didn't understand that until about three years later - I'm glad I listened though - life is way too short not to enjoy family, friends and deliberately make lots of good memories.
Hey everyone - make your Valentines Day as memorable as you can this year :circle-of-love:

I'm very lucky to be with my best friend - and I let her know that every every day!!! No exceptions!!! Ever!!!

Unfortunately, my bud I've been friends with since grade three, is on trophy wife #4 :(

I can't explain to people there is no magical connection or karma or common interests - it's all about working very hard every day to build your friendship - and trust. Trust!!! You're together because you like each other - not just for the sex.

When I was 19 - my friend from university went back to India to "find" a wife. I thought he was insane! He and his family put adds in the paper, held interviews, met families, etc. He was the first to tell me that you have to be friends and be willing to work hard everyday.

I didn't understand that until about three years later - I'm glad I listened though - life is way too short not to enjoy family, friends and deliberately make lots of good memories.
Hey everyone - make your Valentines Day as memorable as you can this year :circle-of-love:
That is beautiful! My husband is my best friend we have been together for 13 years, through crazy custody disputes with his ex-wife, two daughters who have now turned into beautiful young women, my depression, eating disorders, the days when his company was struggling and we didn’t know if his pay checks would cash and we were really broke! :laughtwo:

We had tough days but we never took it out on each other, we leaned on each other instead. People think that I am weird because he is my best friend. I would be lost without him, I still get excited everyday when I see him pull in the driveway.

My husband said that they guys at work were all complaining about women being difficult and they get tired of fighting with their wives. He said to the guys that we almost never fight and if we do, it only lasts a few minute because his stomach gets upset! No one, believed him but it’s true.

I agree that money and the superficial things don’t make a marriage great. It is the kind of love that is unconditional. Yesterday, I felt bad and I looked like a serious hot mess (like a bird might want to nest in my hair)! My husband was like what are you talking about? You are always beautiful! :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love:

Going to change my nutrients and get my grow on.

Attachments

• 20200130_090142.jpg
    20200130_090142.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 20200129_152808.jpg
    20200129_152808.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 20200130_090443.jpg
    20200130_090443.jpg
    953.8 KB · Views: 50
findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

The prize on 420 Magazine is 5 Auto Blueberry Domina from Ministry of Cannabis and a Vault Tee Shirt. To enter just leave a comment. Tell us about your Valentines Day plans this year, if any?

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please! Tag your pals!

Promo will close on the 20th Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

We also have a Valentines gift for you all, we were planning to only put this up for Valentines Day itself but because we love you all so much we have decided to put it live straight away – use discount code Valentines14 in the cart at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and get 14% off your total order! Visit The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store now to place your order :)
Treated The Wife To An Amazing Date, Dinner And Movie And Gave Her A Ring Was an Amazing Day!!!
One Love #TeamVault #FastBuds

Back
Top Bottom