Happy Valentines Day BUDdy: An Awesome Vault Promo!

Lunch at Olive Garden, then back home to give Mrs.C. 2 hours she won't soon forget... ;)

That's right..... I vacuum the house,clean the stove, do the laundry, and wash the dishes.....

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

The prize on 420 Magazine is 5 Auto Blueberry Domina from Ministry of Cannabis and a Vault Tee Shirt. To enter just leave a comment. Tell us about your Valentines Day plans this year, if any?

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please! Tag your pals!

Promo will close on the 20th Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

We also have a Valentines gift for you all, we were planning to only put this up for Valentines Day itself but because we love you all so much we have decided to put it live straight away – use discount code Valentines14 in the cart at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and get 14% off your total order! Visit The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store now to place your order :)
Awesome! Loving these vault promos

Oh lala, now that sounds like something I'd like very much! I love Black Domina, and bred with a blueberry, it must be something outstanding!

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

The prize on 420 Magazine is 5 Auto Blueberry Domina from Ministry of Cannabis and a Vault Tee Shirt. To enter just leave a comment. Tell us about your Valentines Day plans this year, if any?

Promo will close on the 20th Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

We also have a Valentines gift for you all, we were planning to only put this up for Valentines Day itself but because we love you all so much we have decided to put it live straight away – use discount code Valentines14 in the cart at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and get 14% off your total order! Visit The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store now to place your order :)
Hey there my Valentine's day plans are to go-to work. When I get off work I'm going to smoke till I sleep. Cheers

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

I plan on staying medicated this Valentines day and eating red colored pistachios like Leslie Nielsen in Naked Gun.

Back
Top Bottom