Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

So you are planning to up pot from one gallon to five gallon to 45 gallon?
Hope all is well in your world.

I just did my second full watering with low nutes and about 40% runoff. Plants looking good. Your ladies are looking grand.
Solo - 1 gal - 5 gal then 45 maby one more step who knows. :rofl:
Hey @gr865 :ciao: Good Afternoon my friend.
A little slow out of the gate but they are growing still.:cheer:
My beanstalks.;)
Thanks Amigo.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good morning Billy boy :)

Your circus tent is going to be FULL of performers and that makes me so SO happy!

:) :) :)
Hey Super T. :ciao:
I may need a hand leading this circus if you know anyone. :thumb:
The tent is going to look like a clown car, one after another after another. :rofl:
Hopefully bursting at the seams soon enough. ;)
Hope your having a great day. :love:

Bill

I'm looking forward to it.:D think I have 2 or 3.
That sounds Terrific. :cheer: 8 - 10 feet wow.
Post a pic of that if you can.
How are your ladies doing?

Bill
Just got back from covid lol. Sorry for the delay. But the ladies have been bearing the brunt of the summer heat that has officially rolled in. Last night I checked the temperature In The tent and it was over 95F. Luckily I’m about done, and the only thing left to do is let the trichomes amber up. As for the pictures of the mamas I’ll have to wait until friends have got more outdoor going. I’ve moved, they’ve moved around as well, and a few of the farms I used to visit for tips and information and practice are now gone, they all went for the cash crop of almonds instead. (California’s #1 most lucrative export)

Hey Super T. :ciao:
I may need a hand leading this circus if you know anyone. :thumb:
The tent is going to look like a clown car, one after another after another. :rofl:
Hopefully bursting at the seams soon enough. ;)
Hope your having a great day. :love:

Bill
Well if you’re looking for someone who can [*EDITED BY ADMIN DUE TO LEWD AND INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE*] or someone who can [*EDITED BY ADMIN DUE TO LEWD AND INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE*], I’m your girl ;)

Well if you’re looking for someone who can [*EDITED BY ADMIN DUE TO LEWD AND INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE*] or someone who can [*EDITED BY ADMIN DUE TO LEWD AND INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE*], I’m your girl ;)
I just need someone to crack the whip under the big top. :rofl:
From all accounts your the one.:thumb:

Bill

Just got back from covid lol. Sorry for the delay. But the ladies have been bearing the brunt of the summer heat that has officially rolled in. Last night I checked the temperature In The tent and it was over 95F. Luckily I’m about done, and the only thing left to do is let the trichomes amber up. As for the pictures of the mamas I’ll have to wait until friends have got more outdoor going. I’ve moved, they’ve moved around as well, and a few of the farms I used to visit for tips and information and practice are now gone, they all went for the cash crop of almonds instead. (California’s #1 most lucrative export)
We still haven't had any heat yet, cool and damp still.
95 F. yeiks.
Hopefully you can harvest before there is any harm done. :thumb:

Bill

We still haven't had any heat yet, cool and damp still.
95 F. yeiks.
Hopefully you can harvest before there is any harm done. :thumb:

Bill
I am so very jealous. My bedroom itself is already resting in the 90s while I’m trying to sleep. I kinda blame the tent in the closet (which turns on at 7pm and off at 7am) but also the insulation is pretty outdated. Plus I’m upstairs and the heat just pools.

I am so very jealous. My bedroom itself is already resting in the 90s while I’m trying to sleep. I kinda blame the tent in the closet (which turns on at 7pm and off at 7am) but also the insulation is pretty outdated. Plus I’m upstairs and the heat just pools.
Need like a lane of fans blowing on you and another blowing on the tent equal pressure

Hi Bill

It's great to see you back at it. I'm gona watch and learn from the master..

Just a flying visit, as there was over a thousand notifications when I logged on the other day.
Im slowly working through them.

Hope all is well with you 3

Good luck going forward mate, speak soon...

An A/C in the window wouldn't due any harm, either.
Lol I’m trying to keep costs as low as possible since I’m already running up the bill with everything inside the tent. And it’s an apartment so I worry the landlady will take notice of the power we’re drawing and ask questions. Plus I guess I don’t mind the heat as much as others do, I work as an electrician and inside of attics most days. Temps are always hanging around 115-130F in those.

Hi Bill

It's great to see you back at it. I'm gona watch and learn from master..

Just a flying visit, as there was over a thousand notifications when I logged on the other day.
Im slowly working through them.

Hope all is well with you 3

Good luck going forward mate, speak soon...
Good morning Paul. :ciao:
Hope your ok Mucker.
You seem to be absent now and then.
Is everything ok?
Don't fret about my thread, nothing much going on yet.
Besides you have all to see the good stuff.
Take care tell the lovely wife Stacey and I said Hi.
Talk soon.

Bill

Since I couldn't get Dynomyco I bought 3 x 100 gram subtitute but they gave no directions whatsoever. Have no idea how much to use per final pot either indoor or out. Do they need to be soaked or spread around root-base before watering?
How do you apply the dynomycro? I have never used one or the other "similar yet probably less effecient" product.
Sorry if I ask too much, have no idea if I should spread 10-20 or 50m grams onto foil.
Thanks, Bill. You are my go to guy! :dude-knocking:

How do you apply the dynomycro? I have never used one or the other "similar yet probably less effecient" product.
Sorry if I ask too much, have no idea if I should spread 10-20 or 50m grams onto foil.
Normally I either put it over a thin layer of soil or coco when planting a new plant then layer of your adding nutes.

When transplanting lightly dust the root ball with it

When top feeding just try to put some under your medium and add water.

I know you were asking Bill just sharing my experience with the product

Good morning scottie :ciao:
No problem on questions anything you need my friend. :Namaste:
Unlike Bokashi and Frass as Azimuth mentioned contact with the roots is preferred.
Mycorrhizae works best when in direct contact with the roots.
So when uppotting its vital to sprinkle some on the roots at this point.
Uppotting is always a good time to help your roots.
Other than that a light dusting every inch or two in the pot helps.
Just a dusting, in my Gorilla Glue clone thread there is a pictorial that shows everything I do in the Bill284 Method of pot filling and growing.
Have a great day.

Bill

Normally I either put it over a thin layer of soil or coco when planting a new plant then layer of your adding nutes.

When transplanting lightly dust the root ball with it

When top feeding just try to put some under your medium and add water.

I know you were asking Bill just sharing my experience with the product
Appreciate your feed-back, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom