Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Definitely tag ya bro, from what you said I know I’ll be asking a million questions. She is a absolutely beautiful girl but I’m wondering about how did she smoke? CL🍀
In this forum we have @Hombre del Monte, who has grown it for many seasons outdoors, and I think he has been able to observe the evolution of the variety over the years, as well as the different phenos he obtained...

Thanks, Bill. The 5-7 confused me a little. A 2x3' veg space has its limits, but now I have a basic understanding. If I can find a 3-4, t'will be fine for me.
Just found a couple of 3 gallons. :yahoo:
Thanks , Bill.

Cheers!

71bJVbpS9PL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Just make sure you assemble and fill them properly.
3's will get you a good root ball.
Can't wait. :thumb:
Happy Growing.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Bill, doing a drive by. I better get in on heavens shores while the getting is good, can’t wait to see the new vivohut in action tho
I'm doing a driv by myself.
Didn't even realize these were here.
I'm freeken swamped.
Trying to finalize the VIVOHUT and finish this thread.
I've 15 plants to review and a bunch of pictorials.
I'll get it .:thumb:
Thanks for dropping by Amigo. :high-five:

Heavens Shores

Due to rot I chopped 4 plants all together

PSX_20230117_072612.jpg

PSX_20230117_072539.jpg

PSX_20230117_064331.jpg

PSX_20230117_063703.jpg

PSX_20230117_064145.jpg

PSX_20230117_063541.jpg

PSX_20230117_064039.jpg

PSX_20230117_063859.jpg

PSX_20230117_063152.jpg

PSX_20230117_063248.jpg

I’m glad you got to salvage as much as you did but it really sucks about the mold :( CL🍀
I’m not complaining.
It’s a shame but I still came out with 4 pounds.
That’s enough for RSO and lots of smoke.
Paying for it was killing me.
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

I’m not complaining.
It’s a shame but I still came out with 4 pounds.
That’s enough for RSO and lots of smoke.
Paying for it was killing me.
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

Nice haul my friend!
I need some smoke but I need to make some CCO more than I need smoke.

Nice haul my friend!
I need some smoke but I need to make some CCO more than I need smoke.
Thanks Amigo. :thanks:
I saved enough for what I need thankfully.
But 3 or 4 more pounds would have been handy. :rofl:
Live and learn.
Rot is not to be feked with.
Have a great day my friend.
Take care.

What's the difference between the two?
Or you yanking my chain? :rofl:

How you wash you buds or trim

From My Reading, RSO is a full extraction, removes chlorophyl, plant waxes & lipids. done at room temps or even heated. Dark green, black in color. Has slick feel on the fingers.

CCO is done at freezing temps. removing just the plant oils THC & CBD
Honey golden oil, tacky feel on fingers. If dried too much, can turn to shatter.

How you wash you buds or trim

From My Reading, RSO is a full extraction, removes chlorophyl, plant waxes & lipids. done at room temps or even heated. Dark green, black in color. Has slick feel on the fingers.

CCO is done at freezing temps. removing just the plant oils THC & CBD
Honey golden oil, tacky feel on fingers. If dried too much, can turn to shatter.
Is there a thread on that? I plan on filling a CO2 extinguisher soon and would like to put it to good use.

Cheers!

Is there a thread on that? I plan on filling a CO2 extinguisher soon and would like to put it to good use.

Cheers!
I would save it. Use the cold weather or a freezer, Washing takes minutes, it's the filtering that takes time.
You need a vacuum pump & Büchner funnel filter to do it fast or I just let it slow drip outside in the -20c or below temps.

You want to keep it cold, or plant wax's & lipids will go thru the filter.

Also people have been putting their own names on it.
FECO- Full Extract Cannabis Oil
QWCO- Quick Wash Cannabis Oil
just to name a couple more
Grandpa Has a nice step by step here He wastes his alcohol by not recovering but I think I convinced him to start recovering.

Now some people will say you need the full extract with the chlorophyl, plant waxes & lipids to fight cancer, I prefer my oil to look clean & golden & not look like used motor oil.
At the time rick could not even get 99% ethanol alcohol, so he used naphtha camp stove fuel or isopropanol alcohol.
Since then, new technics have come up, for making concentrated cannabis oils for dabbing & vaping & fighting cancer.

I would save it. Use the cold weather or a freezer, Washing takes minutes, it's the filtering that takes time.
You need a vacuum pump & Büchner funnel filter to do it fast or I just let it slow drip outside in the -20c or below temps.

Grandpa Has a nice step by step here He wastes his alcohol by not recovering but I think I convinced him to start recovering.
I have been doing only bubble-hash so far. This is my first year with the 420. I live just south of Montreal and use the cold. This year has been mild, never more than -10C.

Thanks for the link, Joe.
:thanks:

Grandpa Has a nice step by step here He wastes his alcohol by not recovering but I think I convinced him to start r
I have been doing only bubble-hash so far. This is my first year with the 420. I live just south of Montreal and use the cold. This year has been mild, never more than -10C.

Thanks for the link, Joe.
:thanks:
Too funny! Already have that thread saved and was waiting for the cold weather to kick in! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom