Heavyherbs First Grow

Thanks man. no rush, i'm not going anywhere just yet. haha.

again, great plants!

Thank you Tunes, and the same to you and your family...Happy Holidays and New year :cool:

Just a few new shots taken today....the two middle ones are getting real close to the 50% or more ratio and the two on the ends will go a little longer (maybe because they didnt get as much light) anyways enjoy the "Fantastic 4"
DSC06518.JPG

DSC06519.JPG

DSC06520.JPG

DSC06521.JPG

DSC06522.JPG

DSC06523.JPG

Hope everyone had a great xmas

Thanks man I think it will be...still cant wait to harvest LOL....Btw that is a variation of an old Zen saying, the way I heard it, was he noticed a wild strawberry growing in the cliff face and he picked it and "how sweet it tasted". But I like your version as well. Moral of the story, even tho he was facing certain death he could still appreciate life, I know I try to live that way every day, and give Yeshua thanks and praise for this precious gift.

Thanks man I think it will be...still cant wait to harvest LOL....Btw that is a variation of an old Zen saying, the way I heard it, was he noticed a wild strawberry growing in the cliff face and he picked it and "how sweet it tasted". But I like your version as well. Moral of the story, even tho he was facing certain death he could still appreciate life, I know I try to live that way every day, and give Yeshua thanks and praise for this precious gift.

Yeah I know, I like my version better as I am in that man's place. For me this wonderful plant has helped me find the path to peace again through my pain, so maybe if I hang onto the cliff smoking the tiger's will get bored and leave.

:peace:

LOVE the colors buddy! Really really great! Would be awesome to trade each others smoke were so close. maybe one day when some laws change a bit
Ya perhaps we will some day that would be cool!
Man Heavy your showing a lot of self control. Those girls look so ready.:grinjoint:
I know man its really getting hard to not jus go in there and chop,chop,chop LOL
Super job Heavyherb. :popcorn: :popcorn: :peace:

thanks man :cool:

Heavy howzit? Been gone for a couple days. Hope all was well and that you had a great Xmas.
The ladies are lookin mighty fine. Gettin ready for the chop? Keep in mind that thc peeks then degrades, just gotta pull em durring that window. I know you got it coved though. Those picts are awsome bro!

thanks Butcher....ya had a great xmas and hope you did too. going to chop real soon just waiting for the proper amber ratio of 50% or more...

OK The big day, I harvested 2 of the 4 (the middle two) and were they heavy, both of them were at the 50% amber level and I will probably harvest the other two in a day or so.
DSC06524.JPG

DSC06526.JPG

DSC06527.JPG

DSC06528.JPG

DSC06529.JPG

DSC06530.JPG

DSC06531.JPG

DSC06532.JPG

DSC06533.JPG

DSC06534.JPG

DSC06535.JPG

and then there were two.......
DSC06536.JPG

DSC06537.JPG

thanks guys I appreciate it....and thanks for all your advice and encouragement :cool:

Back
Top Bottom