Heavyherbs First Grow

They look harvest-ready Heavy :yummy:

What do the trichs say (%-amber)? Do you have a scope?

Smoke should be very smooth with such a lengthy water-only/flush period.
Well on a few of the lower buds have less than 30% and on the top ones even less amber mostly white and what about all those white hairs? I am using a 30x jewlers loop...i wish i had a large magnifying glass, this loop is only about the size of a dime diameter
those def look almost ready! im seeing a coule of things show up on your leaves that are happening to a couple of my leaves. interesting! but AWESOME job. are the nugs nice and dense man?!
thanks man and yes the nugs are nice and dense
Wishing at this point. Trust me the day I get the $$ to roll out there. I have every intention too. But for now I must dream..:sleep::sleep::sleep:

....And yeah HEAVY they look about done. dark period should be initiated. THats just my opinion. If you can check the trichs then that would definetly give you your answer. But just from the picts they look about finished.
Kool i cant wait to harvest but i dont want to do it too early...did u see all those white hairs?
they do look ready and a very nice flush you can tell by the fall color
Thanks EZ but you need to come over and take a look with the 30x loop man, I dont see that much amber yet :cool:

you're right man im waiting....just getting a little excited to harvest, its been soooo looonng! by the way i couldnt find your smoke report at butchers pride can you post the link please

ok kool , cant wait to see what your total harvest weight is...

i second that! that rainbow is crazy

but i am also stoked to see the weight and harvest from your stout little ladies. FAT nugs.

ya man me too! :Rasta::cool: btw your going to have a real nice harvest your own darn self LOL

What the heck is going on!!!!!! I just went down to look at the "Fantastic 4" (a new name I gave them today lol) and the colas and buds look more "plumper" and the colas and buds are putting out more new white hairs........could this be the last big push of the plants? also a lot of the leaves are going yellow....so is this the final push? :cool: How much longer do you think???

ya man I laughed myself silly after i posted that remark LOL hahahhahhaahahah:cool: glad to hear I made you laugh....its good to have a good laugh now and then, in fact im still laughing about it hahahahhaahahaahaaaaaaaaaa

listen to this dude Butcher, he knows what he's talking about.

.. so, tell me about Alaska.. lol

listen to this dude Butcher, he knows what he's talking about.

.. so, tell me about Alaska.. lol

I do listen to my Bro Butcher he helps me a lot.....................so what do you want to know about Alaska?

Hey Heavyherb Looks like we are sitting at the same place. The final push. I'm checking my trichs closely everyday. Course I want couchlock, so when I get 40 to 50% amber, down she comes.
I hope yours are exactly what you want.
May we both have very merry Xmas gifts from our girls.:cheer:

well. i'm curious how the weather is. i mean, i live in one of the most inhospitable places up here in the great north, but i've never been up to where you're at. how much snow do you usually get in winter? what sort of population density is there?

i've actually considered moving up there before, and if things continue they way they are, i may have to.

Hey Heavyherb Looks like we are sitting at the same place. The final push. I'm checking my trichs closely everyday. Course I want couchlock, so when I get 40 to 50% amber, down she comes.
I hope yours are exactly what you want.
May we both have very merry Xmas gifts from our girls.:cheer:

That is exactly what i am looking for as well, about 50% or so......Hope you have a great new year! :cool:

well. i'm curious how the weather is. i mean, i live in one of the most inhospitable places up here in the great north, but i've never been up to where you're at. how much snow do you usually get in winter? what sort of population density is there?

i've actually considered moving up there before, and if things continue they way they are, i may have to.

Ill get back to ya on this later when I have a little more time....Happy Holidays and a Great New Year. :cool:

Thanks for stopping by dude Im glad you enjoy the "fantastic 4" (thats a new name i gave them the other day) LOL.....will be harvesting soon with a lot of new pics so stay tuned. If you find a good deal on a giant magnifing glass or something that really works good let me know and ill do the same. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom