Heavyherbs First Grow

Hey thanks....thats funny I was jus talking to ezmoney and we were saying they looked like little christmas trees and that I should get some small lights and put on them LOL ill look for some and post some pics maybe hehehehe :cool:

ok Andy ill do my best to find those lights tomorrow.....happy hanukkah everyone, and shabbat shalom!

dude, Heavy they look so good. these last few days to a week are killer, eh? you have gorgeous ladies there.

are the bottome buds all finished? i had a plant mature that way once. i had to harvest it twice. first the little guys at the bottome then a week and a half (or so) later, the big bastards at the top.

wicked looking buds my friend.

thanks man, there are some amber on the lower buds but still not enough to harvest yet. I will just have to check everyday and maybe harvest some of the lower branches....

well here ya go..they didnt turn out that well but I tried.....Xmas weed LOL
DSC06435.JPG

DSC06434.JPG

DSC06432.JPG

DSC06431.JPG

DSC06430.JPG

DSC06428.JPG

DSC06427.JPG

DSC06426.JPG

DSC06425.JPG

DSC06421.JPG

DSC06420.JPG

Hope you all enjoy, and have a wonderful holidays and new year!

i'm in the same boat as PAchamama. i'd rep if i could. you totally made my day man!

Glad you're all enjoying the xmas trees, sorry i havent responded sooner but my computer is still acting up....now its explorer thats all jacked up, im going to install firefox web browser its supposed to be much more stable than explorer, im using my laptop to do this now.... and to answer EZ, they still look about the same not too much more amber so will have to wait a little longer i guess :cool:

so how many days is it now? should be about day 73 yeah?..Kepp in mind using the dark period(24 hours of darkness before harvest day) will amber up the trichs a bit, so if there at at least 25 % then they will amber another 25% durring this dark period. just a thought when considering a harvest date.

thanks dude ill keep an eye on them, i might have to harvest some lower buds first and the top later....or just cut them down and hang them now! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom