Heavyherbs First Grow

ya butcher, look back on page 16 and most of those pics are the cola tops and they look pretty much the same now maybe a few more red hairs... :Rasta:

Thank you guys, im jus glad you're enjoying them as much as me...hey btw I talked to a friend in Oregon and he said that Oregon is thinking about Legalizing Marijuana....Is this true? heard anything? I know they legalized Hemp growing not too long ago, but this would be awesome, I might even move to Oregon when this happens LOL :cool:

holy crap that would be cool to move because of that alone work in alaska in hard to find, so i could imagine it could be hard to leave. but this is the season where alaska sucks butthole pardon th freach but it's true the only thing that is cool there now is the aura borealis. good luck guys why dont you get alaska's card? 25 plants? holy crap man that is alot of weed how many in flower?

You dont need a medical marijuana card in alaska to grow.....every alaskan can have 24 plants in your house

oh and you're right, this time of year Alaska does suck butthole LOL :Rasta:

hey did the law change because according to this unless yu have a card you are not legal. and then you are only able to care for 6 plant 3 of which are in flowering

thats right if you have a mmj card but if you dont have a card every alaskan can legally have 24 plants....go figure. :Rasta:
and Butcher are you really coming up here or just wishing?

under 25 plants is protected by state law this dose not mean its legal to grow without a card but if you get caught the state protects you from a fed charg its just a state charg and that is usaly thrown out of cort because there are so many growers here in alaska

OK Today is day 76 of bloom and the girls have had nothing but water for 19 days now and it looks like a lot of white hairs still on the buds and the tops.....I hope I didnt start the "flush" to soon. Most of the pics are the Top cones and a few bud shots, I think you can tell which ones are the tops.
DSC06445.JPG

DSC06446.JPG

DSC06447.JPG

DSC06448.JPG

DSC06449.JPG

DSC06450.JPG

DSC06451.JPG

DSC06452.JPG

The next 6 shot are buds
DSC06453.JPG

DSC06454.JPG

DSC06456.JPG

DSC06457.JPG

DSC06458.JPG

DSC06459.JPG

DSC06460.JPG

DSC06461.JPG

DSC06462.JPG

DSC06463.JPG

DSC06464.JPG

DSC06465.JPG

I think they must be getting close to harvest what do you think? The two middle ones look almost ready to me...

.... Butcher are you really coming up here or just wishing?

Wishing at this point. Trust me the day I get the $$ to roll out there. I have every intention too. But for now I must dream..:sleep::sleep::sleep:

....And yeah HEAVY they look about done. dark period should be initiated. THats just my opinion. If you can check the trichs then that would definetly give you your answer. But just from the picts they look about finished.

Back
Top Bottom