Help is needed!

Well im far from a pro, but Heres my advice regarding nutes.

If she looks green and healthy, fewer. If she looks yellow and weak, more. :)

The less you feed the better. Try not to use slow release anything. Not soil stakes or anything like that. Also remember soil is SLOW. CFL's are SLOW. So if you have an 8 week flower time, its gonna be ten not 8. :) And if you see a problem, which you will ;), Dont panic.
Todays problems in soil were from last week, so it takes until next week to fix them.
In my first journal I had alot of problems and documented them. Maybe you can check it out if you have some free time sir. :)

Well im far from a pro, but Heres my advice regarding nutes.

If she looks green and healthy, fewer. If she looks yellow and weak, more. :)

The less you feed the better. Try not to use slow release anything. Not soil stakes or anything like that. Also remember soil is SLOW. CFL's are SLOW. So if you have an 8 week flower time, its gonna be ten not 8. :) And if you see a problem, which you will ;), Dont panic.
Todays problems in soil were from last week, so it takes until next week to fix them.
In my first journal I had alot of problems and documented them. Maybe you can check it out if you have some free time sir. :)
shot for the advice brother!i havnt really had any problems but the plants are growing slow so I don't know if its maybe to much nutes or just my lights...

fuck my power went out for 3 hours today! now my leaves are droopy!but coming right slowly hope it doesn't blow my grow!!!

DSCN5759.JPG
DSCN57631.JPG
DSCN57581.JPG

Soil + CFL makes for a lenghtier grow IMO.
What type of nutes are you using and what frequency are you watering?

im just using local nutes but thay contain everything I need..nitrogen,potasium etc..il update on this Monday il give you some more details on my nutes and some pick!!peace*:peace:

The more light the merrier! I have a 400w mh right now vegging gonna use the hps for flower but today im going to pick up 2 daylight and 2 soft white 42w for the extra spectrum lighting on the sides! Plan on hanging them around the canopy. The 400w are plenty but i want more!! Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom