Help is needed!

mikehaze

Whatsup everyone I'm very new to this and a 1st time grower! My plants are about 3months old and I just put them into the the. 12/12. Schedule I'm using cfl lighting 1 20w 6500k and 4 20w 2700k and a 15w blue t8 florescent light is this okay please guys tell me what you think!

Whatsup everyone I'm very new to this and a 1st time grower! My plants are about 3months old and I just put them into the the. 12/12. Schedule I'm using cfl lighting 1 20w 6500k and 4 20w 2700k and a 15w blue t8 florescent light is this okay please guys tell me what you think!

How many plants do you have? And ill give you a link or two tat maybe will help you explain. :)
How to Post Pics
How to Ask For Help

Good Weed and :welcome: to :420:

At the moment only two 1 was a male so I threw it out asoon as I saw balls!I think its 2 sativas Swazi strain.I'd just like to know if my lights are okay and some other tips from some great growers out there would really help!

Well Im not a great grower. Im learning as I go and have a limited budget to grow on. I grow CFL in soil. My plants are usually very small but Im getting better. :wood: With the amount of light you said,I think it is more than ample for 1-2 planst. As lon as you dont vegg then to 3 feet tall or something. :)

Heres a few pointers I suggest--
Water only when the container feels really light. Maybe every 4-7 days. Roots need Oxygen.
Try to keep the nutes at a minimum if she is green and pretty.
Read,read,read.
Heres a link with pages and pages of information sir: How to Grow MJ

Thanks man! The cfls I use are 20w to 100w so I don't know if the output is really 100w or maybe its bullshit!what cfls do you use?

I have 12- 26w CFL's. Use the actual watts not equivilent so yours are 20w think. Check out my journals in my signature. I gotta run but Ill be back lter so just post here and Ill try to check back sir. :ciao:

Can any1 tell me if I can use the 15w 25000k aquarium light to flower just for a little boost? I aready have 1 6500k for more of a full spectrum will to much of blue light ruien the plant or not? I also have 4 other 2700k warm whites I'd like to know if running all at once is good or bad?

Can any1 tell me if I can use the 15w 25000k aquarium light to flower just for a little boost? I aready have 1 6500k for more of a full spectrum will to much of blue light ruien the plant or not? I also have 4 other 2700k warm whites I'd like to know if running all at once is good or bad?
Welcome to 420!
Any light would help if added in to the mix. If you are low on coverage and lumen and simply working with what you got then it will definitely improve in most sense. Int he back of your mind of things to do you might want to look in to a more efficient lighting system though. Is your aquarium light High Pressure Sodium? If so that 2500k light is at 1050 lumen , a little lacking by almost 2000 lumen but the color is right for finishing plants. You can use what you got and get decent results just might take a bit more time and involve moving lights around to find sweet spots ;)

Welcome to 420!
Any light would help if added in to the mix. If you are low on coverage and lumen and simply working with what you got then it will definitely improve in most sense. Int he back of your mind of things to do you might want to look in to a more efficient lighting system though. Is your aquarium light High Pressure Sodium? If so that 2500k light is at 1050 lumen , a little lacking by almost 2000 lumen but the color is right for finishing plants. You can use what you got and get decent results just might take a bit more time and involve moving lights around to find sweet spots ;)
No its just a normal t8 flourecent tube with all my globes together I get about 6000 lumens that's without the t8 my cab is small so prefer cfls at the moment I only have 2 plants I'll take some new picks later and upload them.peace

IMG-20131018-00595.jpg

Well Im not a great grower. Im learning as I go and have a limited budget to grow on. I grow CFL in soil. My plants are usually very small but Im getting better. :wood: With the amount of light you said,I think it is more than ample for 1-2 planst. As lon as you dont vegg then to 3 feet tall or something. :)

Heres a few pointers I suggest--
Water only when the container feels really light. Maybe every 4-7 days. Roots need Oxygen.
Try to keep the nutes at a minimum if she is green and pretty.
Read,read,read.
Heres a link with pages and pages of information sir: How to Grow MJ

whem should I give my plants nutrients and soil food? I think I might be feeding my ladies to much so I want to know how the pro's do it!

Back
Top Bottom