Help please

Greencheezit

I'm not really sure what is goin on with my plant I have checked and inspected it for bugs but I havent seen any I'd say this has happened within the last 2 days it was really hot here yesterday it needed watered but I wasnt able to get to it until last night please let me know what you guys think the leaves are curling up and now turning colors

Attachments

• 20190911_111705.jpg
    20190911_111705.jpg
    845 KB · Views: 106
  • 20190911_111808.jpg
    20190911_111808.jpg
    961.2 KB · Views: 102
since it is in the upper growth it shows as a non-mobile deficiency, therefore it is a calcium deficiency.
That chart shows Ca as a mobile nutrient? You’re saying it’s immobile. I’m inclined to trust you more so than the chart, but why is it immobile on the chart?

Probably why you don't see me promoting that chart... Ca deficiencies show up only in the top growth because the plant does not have the ability to take the needed mineral from other areas of the plant. If you are light on Ca, it shows up immediately in the growth that is happening now, at the top. Magnesium is also misclassified by this simple chart, because it is now known to be Semi-mobile... and problems with Mg first show up in the lower leaves, but not exclusively... some of its damage also shows up in the middle to the top of the plant.

Don't mean to hijack your post but I have a similar curling of leaves on a Northern Light Fem I am DWCing. Before the curl the new leaves were yellowing so I added Cal-Mag. This seemed to help the yellow but then the curl started.

I've backed off the Cal-Mag a little in case there's too much now and raised the lights in case it is a heat issue.

I'll be watching to see if you problem is resolved and might help mine.

Can anyone say a time frame on how long it takes before it starts really effecting the overall health of the plant ?
Heat stress, some cal mag should get her back on track pretty quick, just dont overwater her

Back
Top Bottom