Help with plant flowering too tall

Rude1

Hey guys after some advice , first time hydro dwc, plant just starting too flower out growing tent , stems still supple , is too late to bend and slightly snap over stems too create more room , or should I just leave it , help be much appreciated
Cheers

Attachments

• 3A9F2DF5-827A-4769-B1B0-C7957F9A1EC0.jpeg
    3A9F2DF5-827A-4769-B1B0-C7957F9A1EC0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • 4C0A7D51-49C8-43FC-BF96-E43EB1029A1E.jpeg
    4C0A7D51-49C8-43FC-BF96-E43EB1029A1E.jpeg
    671.4 KB · Views: 24
Looks like they're just starting to flower.
You should have plenty of time if you do it sooner rather than later.
Regardless, it looks like you'll have to do something drastic fairly soon because they have more growth in them
You might be able to pull the branches laterally to give them more room

Thanks will do , I’ll have to get the bride to do it as I’m away at work offshore at the moment, bad timing I know lol , will post pics thanks for your advice
Tame that beast...:rofl: You did tell her no power tools...didn't ya? Hope ya get home soon. Your ladies are pretty.

Some don't do much, some do a little more than much. I've never had a big issue with it. If you just use some common sense judgement and just remove larger leaves blocking light penetration into the canopy your good. Those LEDs don't penetrate like the old hps. Even then I still removed leaves. Cleaning out the undergrowth is good. No need to have the plant wasting energy on something that's not going to benefit the budding.

Plants too big are the kind of problems I like to see and you are taking the right steps, man that plant you got is just going hard. I defoliate anything that I can not bend and tuck out of the way if it is directly over a growth site :passitleft:

The one on the left is an orange drop the other is a skunk star difficult to tell them apart
Orange drop
Marion Davies x blood orange
Skunk star
Red beard skunk x super skunk
I think both developed southern star seeds Australia

Back
Top Bottom