Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

Close up

IMG20231130092243.jpg

A little off topic but im trying Black soldier flies again. For frass and chicken food
I had a good batch going last winter but i put the tent outside this summer and all my adults flew the coop and i didn't get and natives i probably had it in the wrong spot.
So this time I'm going to keep the in the butterfly tent lepadarium glad my other half is good with keeping insects,she didn't have much of a choice 😂😂

IMG20231130134819.jpg

IMG20231130134806.jpg

A little off topic but im trying Black soldier flies again. For frass and chicken food
I had a good batch going last winter but i put the tent outside this summer and all my adults flew the coop and i didn't get and natives i probably had it in the wrong spot.
So this time I'm going to keep the in the butterfly tent lepadarium glad my other half is good with keeping insects,she didn't have much of a choice 😂😂

IMG20231130134819.jpg

IMG20231130134806.jpg
That's a bio pod i keep them in

MIICROBIAL MASS PRO is a plant amendment product comprised of several unique species of beneficial bacteria shown to promote plant vigor, increase plant biomass, and enhance microbial life in and around the root zone. MIICROBIAL MASS PRO offers the same great benefits as the original formulation, but with a higher concentration per volume appropriate for larger gardens.

For use in any growing program

• MIICROBIAL MASS Pro serves as a valuable addition to any cultivation system
  • Effective in any growing media and in any conventional or organic nutrient program
  • Compatible with soil, supersoil, rock wool, coco coir, expanded clay pellets, deep water culture, and other hydroponic systems
  • Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
  • CFIA registered and Health Canada approved
SUGGESTED APPLICATION

Application:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.

One application to the grow media every two weeks. Best used within 24 hours of mixing. Read the label before use.

125ml - makes up to 500L

250ml - makes up to 1,000L

500ml - makes up to 2,000L

1L - makes up to 4,000L

So im sending in the soil sample tomorrow,what you do is take the samples about 6"/ 9" deep ,at random places about 2 cups worth and mix it in a plastic bag and send it in to Logan Labs in Ohio USA.
You get a total soil test and an analysis from KIS organics for $90 usd with recommendation on how to correct deficiency and a heavy metals read out from inputs such as chemical fertilizer which I don't use!
Last couple times they were right on the $$$$ with the analysis and recommendations. I recommend this test on a cash crop such as Marijuana so you dont pollute yourself and to get MAXIMUM THROUGH PUT from your grow with minimal problem's i think its worth it

IMG20231201145850.jpg

IMG20231201144921.jpg

IMG20231201145326.jpg

IMG20231125161845.jpg

It's cool you get the soil tested. Can't wait to see how they do.
@greenmobster440

Back
Top Bottom