If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 4 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 10 Days
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor Ebb and Flow Hydro
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 20 Gal
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 67 F
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Hydroton Clay Pellets
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Ebb and Flow
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 500-1000 Watt HPS 4 48" Fluorescent Cool White
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Day 79 F Night 67 - 70 F Have AC System for Air Intake
RH of Room/Cabinet? 45
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.7
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Twice a day at 8 hours into each cycle for 30 min
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? GH 3 Part with some additives using the GH chart as a first guide.
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4x72" Tent

This is a picture of my previous setup which shows the whole system when set up. In my new tent in my small apartment, I set it up a little differently, and plan for some changes on the next grow.

PB223684.JPG

I will include some new pictures soon, I need to upload some and take some new ones as soon as the day cycle starts to show you the latest. I think it is going extremely well. I am concerned about my feeding schedule whether it is correct or not. The plants seem to be taking up about a 3/4 gal a day. But are looking extremely healthy I think. I'll let you judge with the newest pictures.

Very nice intro. I have a good friend that grows that way. Good to see you here on 420mag. Happy Growing

Subbed but how do you have 5 1/5 plants?

I attempted to super crop my plants. I read about the technique but since I had already FIM'd it I didn't know if it was advisable to do both. But once when adjusting the timer I accidently bent over one of the plants and I super cropped by accident. Well the plant started looking great and was developing lots of new bud sites. So I decided to do the others. I broke one. I left the stump in the pot, it had some side branches so I decided to let it continue to grow and it is 1/5 the height of the others. I rooted the broken top and here it is inside the humidifier dome. Its starting to show roots and I plan on making a mother out of it.

P4043727.JPG

Here are some more pictures.
I will have some updated ones later tonight.

Control Res with Timer interior of the tent and overview of the pots:
P3243721.JPG

Light and Carbon Filter:
Good XXL cool tube reflector with 1000 watt HPS. Quantum Adjustable ballast 500W, 750W and 1000W.
Ebay Carbon Filter setup, I made an adjustable fan controller for it out of a ceiling fan control.
P3243722.JPG

Outside of tent set up in Kitchen:
Tight fit and not very stealthy if I have visitors but I'm a MM Patient and its legal at the level I'm growing at.
The cardboard box helps keep the cool air direct towards the tents air inlets. The duct coming across the front is the light cooling fan intake, got it there to add AC air to the cooling when the light is on. The AC hot air vents up to the stove vent.
P4043725.JPG

AC Setup:
The AC unit is a 5000 BTU compact window unit $119. I made a collector out of a tennis ball box that was the same size and attached a 6" ducting collector to it lined it with aluminum foil to keep it from drying out.
P4043726.JPG

Plant Pictures Clones:
Right after I bought them $90.
P3093718.JPG

P3043717.JPG

Plant Pictures all in Veg:
You can see I super cropped them, not severely but they have a bunch new bud sights. These pictures are at 3-4 weeks veg. They went to bloom shortly after these pictures were taken. The deformed leaves are from me trying to FIM the tops before I super cropped them.
P3233720.JPG

P3233719.JPG

P3243724.JPG

P3243723.JPG

For CO2 I am using two gallon yeast and sugar generators. Will be adding more as soon as I can drink more OJ for the containers.

Here are the latest pictures of the ladies.
This is the entire crop:
P4043728.JPG

Some close up of the early flowers:
P4043737.JPG

P4043730.JPG

P4043729.JPG

P4043732.JPG

Stalks are looking really strong and should supports some good buds!
P4043734.JPG

P4043733.JPG

Some other pictures:
P4043736.JPG

P4043735.JPG

P4043731.JPG

Pretty amazing how much bigger they have gotten in the last ten days. I started them for the first two weeks under fluorescent, then the HPS set at 500 for a week then I was going to go to 1000 but it got too hot ~90 F so dropped down to 750W the rest of veg with temps in the 84-86 F Day. I got the AC System set up and its doing nicely keeping the temps between 76 - 79 F. In bloom for the last ten days and the stalks have gotten like tree trunks and lots of leaves and bud sites. I currently have the CF exhaust fan going 100 % during light phase and its hard to keep any co2 in the tent with it going, it sucks the side of the tent in a little at medium and is quiet. Very happy with my ebay buy. With the AC now I should be able to keep the temp under control and cycle the exhaust fan to get more co2 saturation. I figure 30 min cycles or maybe longer, any opinions?

I've added a mother station:
I bought a home depot plastic storage shelve 36/26/72. I left out one shelve and boxed it in with cardboard just to cut down on light pollution and I think it will be sufficient to keep the mother healthy. I will be lining the interior with white paper to help spread the light around.
Here was stage one:
Coating the shelf with cardboard.
P4053739.JPG

Stage 2 sealing the cracks:
P4053740.JPG

Completed with door closed:
P4053741.JPG

Door open with new mother already in residence:
P4053742.JPG

The new mother she's still little. I am giving her 10ml grow 7.5 ml Micro and 2.5 ml of Bloom per gallon until she gets a little bigger.
P4053743.JPG

Tomorrow I am going to install the Hydro Farms CO2 System to insure I get the CO2 up to 1500.

That will help your veg and flower grow out huge.

Back
Top Bottom