Hey 420 Friends - Densenug's First Grow Journal

Since my picture description are not with the pictures, I will see what I can do. Pic 1 Pineapple Express- pic 2 Golden Goat she is spreading out nice, pic3 Bruce Banner, there is 3 of them and they are real leggy, run sort of like a scrog with them, when they get above cage I start tying them down, across the top, gives me a nice 12"*18" of top buds' - Pic 4L to R Pineapple Express, OG Kush, OG Kush and Golden goat -Pic 5 OG Kush left and Bruce Banners right - Pic 6 All seven ladies -Pic 7 Bruce Banner and last 2 are Golden Goat a little over 3 weeks left

A little update, Ladies all looking good. Still feeding the same, but will be switching over to flower nutes in a few days, seeing first sign of pistols. Here are a few pictures.
2-19_005.JPG
Golden Goat
2-19_007.JPG
Pineapple express
2-19_004.JPG
2-19_006.JPG
Both OG Kush
2-19_002.JPG
2-19_003.JPG
Eye candy

Beautiful mate all look super happy and healthy great job.u know what ur doing;) lol.ur gna love the pineapple express.end result.such a sweet tropical taste with a taste to match and a very heavy hit;) ul see mate.best of luck for ur flowering phase;)

please tell me i get on the front row .
Hi Dense , the beast asked me to pop over so here i am , he must think thing's are going to be interesting so i'm game .
I'm quite interested in the light , and love the strain Pineapple express , such a happy buzz , i will be growing that again .
your girls look good . :goodjob:
Be safe .

All my lights are Mars Hydro Led, Most are there old style 300w, I run 6 of those and 4 reflectors and 1 80* 5w. 1st time w pineapple but I did get lucky and pollinate a few branches on a pineapple with female pollen from a bruce banner, Looking forward to that about 3 weeks flower left and Thank you for stopping in.:volcano-smiley:

'Sup, Densenug. I was reading sonics journal and saw the beast asked people to pop in, so here i is. Looking good so far. I'm using the old style mars lights too and loving them. Looking forward to following along, if i may.

Back
Top Bottom