Hey I'm Jordan

Jbiggie

What's up fellow stoner's and growers just joined this site a couple days ago, Im from canada the great white north in ontario lol looking to make some new friends that grow so i can adapt my weed growing hobby and gett better, looking to go to school to grow this stuff and create better strains in a lab, anyone know what degree i need? Or what i should look into? Weed has become legal here looking to take advantage of it and make a career thats makes me happy and other people happy too anyways hope everyone that read's this has a good night or a good morning or an after noon lol cheer's and happy growing !

Welcome !!! Not sure if there is a school for it. Interested in finding out though since you brought it up. I want a job growing somewhere also but never see any jobs for that anywhere.
Wish 420 Mag had a "Help Wanted" section for things related to growing & dispensary jobs.
The site could make a little extra cash for the posts too by creating this. It would be nice to have.
There are plenty of us that would love to grow in a commercial facility.

Welcome !!! Not sure if there is a school for it. Interested in finding out though since you brought it up. I want a job growing somewhere also but never see any jobs for that anywhere.
Wish 420 Mag had a "Help Wanted" section for things related to growing & dispensary jobs.
The site could make a little extra cash for the posts too by creating this. It would be nice to have.
There are plenty of us that would love to grow in a commercial facility.
Yeaah that would be good idea and same here i looked it up and it didnt really find anything, they should put a career's page of all the legal dispencery's in canada and the states, would prob gett alot of well know growers :p

Ya it sure is, you got a crop going?
Not really a crop.. But two sativa plants from bag seed :) its my seconded grow but it looks like ive bin doing a good job lol it will probably give me more than enough till after this virus outbreak dies down thank god i started growing our dispencery's our shutting down :(

Back
Top Bottom