Hi 420 Magazine - We are Twilight LED - Manufacturer of Best COB Grow Light

Hosebomber,

Thanks for feedback, but no, we are not re-branding or distributing anyone, Twilight is an independent company with our own R&D Team, Engineers Team and Production Team.

Sounds like you are familiar with Chinese manufacturer. :goodjob:

Are these not simply a resell of Cidly lights? The models and spectra seem to read exact. Or are you Cidly re-branding and distributing yourself as TopLED has done?

Wizgrow. the beamangle can be chosen from 120degree, 140degee and 180degee, testing of PAR value and spectrum is doing, will be posted soon.

I would like to send price list to you by email, could you contact me sales@twilightgroups.com. we will send the goods from our storage in China.

I have been trading emails with your Rep trying to get more info - including PAR data and the results have been........ well - nothing really aside from a price :)

Wizgrow,

Sorry to reply you lately because of the weekend. :Namaste:

The info. will be sent to you today~~~:high-five:

I have been trading emails with your Rep trying to get more info - including PAR data and the results have been........ well - nothing really aside from a price :)

Hosebomber

Here is the list of the LED diodes we are using:

Blue, yellow, orange, red and IR from Epistar
????-LED???LED???????????,????

ES-CADBV45P Venus-series blue 450 45mil 700mA

ES-CABLV45P Venus-series blue 460nm 45mil 700mA
ES-CAGHV45L Venus-series green 525nm 45mil 700mA
ES-SMYLPX42 UHB-PX yellow 589nm 42mil 500 mA
ES-SMSOPX42 UHB-PX orange 615nm 42mil 700 mA
ES-SMHRPX42 UHB-PX red 624nm 42mil 700 mA

ES-SMBRPN42C UHB-PN red 660nm 42mil 700 mA
ES-SMHFPN42B UHB-PN red 730nm 42mil 700 mA
ES-SASFPN42A UHB-PN IR 850nm 42mil 1000 mA

UV and White from Epiled
epileds
EP-U4545K-A3 45mil UV
EP-B4545V-A3 45mil White

I'm pretty familiar with most of them.

Could you tell us who is manufacturing your diodes and what base series they are? Datasheets for the diodes would be even better if you can supply those.

For those of you that are not into the technical aspect or are not very knowledgeable about LEDs, the above information is priceless and generally not shared by any company (at least openly). Thank you very much!

If I recall correctly, you cannot run Epistar's 42mm diode series above 500 mA. What drive current are you guys pushing your diodes at?

For those of you that are not into the technical aspect or are not very knowledgeable about LEDs, the above information is priceless and generally not shared by any company (at least openly). Thank you very much!

Second That..... Twilight (I will use that name) and I have been trading emails. Pretty forthcoming! :thumb:

Hosebomber,

You are right, they are openly in Epistar website because we are using it, that is convenient for everyone to check it. :Namaste:

Maybe you want to know more specifics about it. could you let me know it ? and I will send to you ASAP. :high-five:

If I recall correctly, you cannot run Epistar's 42mm diode series above 500 mA. What drive current are you guys pushing your diodes at?

Hi VonDankenhoek

I am kind of confused about your meaning about vividgrow. :Namaste: A company or something?

hose b how does it work that the vividgrow lamps are priced so differently than these twilight products? would you expect to see a performance difference proportionate to the huge gap in cost?

Yes, Vividgrow is a company that has been in the LED business for a few years. They just started making grow panels recently. I haven't gotten a chance to dig too deep into their product nor do I know anyone using one currently. As for the price difference, Twilight's website has the spider at $0 currently... I'd say that's a great price and I didn't see the price for vividgrows fixtures.

Yes, Vividgrow is a company that has been in the LED business for a few years. They just started making grow panels recently. I haven't gotten a chance to dig too deep into their product nor do I know anyone using one currently. As for the price difference, Twilight's website has the spider at $0 currently... I'd say that's a great price and I didn't see the price for vividgrows fixtures.

PM or Email Twilight for Price :)

hey hose looks like the vividgrow 380 watt draw is $2k. whoa

I found the spider price at alibaba. Twilight the html link on your post doesn't work. Can you post contact info I'm interested in pricing and tech specs. I don't think you are able to send or receive PMs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight i found your contact info. thanks
Ludweed

If you're looking for someone to do some unbiased product testing, let me know. I have a 30 thirty plant, 5 strain, Sea of Green about be put into flowering. I can journal it on this glorious site...That's a lot of free advertising for your company.

HAHA Hosebomber.

The $0 is not the price. :)

The Spider grow light was not showing the price. I would like to email you the price if you are convenient, the mail address is sales@twilightgroups.com :thanks:

Vondankenhoek

Our email is working with sales@twilightgroups.com , also our staff Jason is taking charge replying the email, his email is jason@twilightgroups.com. any comments are welcome!!! :welcome:

hey hose looks like the vividgrow 380 watt draw is $2k. whoa

I found the spider price at alibaba. Twilight the html link on your post doesn't work. Can you post contact info I'm interested in pricing and tech specs. I don't think you are able to send or receive PMs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight i found your contact info. thanks
Ludweed

Back
Top Bottom