Hi 420 Magazine - We are Twilight LED - Manufacturer of Best COB Grow Light

i have had some negative experiences with cob lighting plainly out of 9 clusters on 2 lights i had 3 cobs quit working after 3 months due to extreme heat, i much prefer the cluster & power driver redundant system, the light i like in the ones i saw on the site is this one
TL 960w super led grow light -Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light and this one
TL 1008w Apollo led grow light -Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light
i like this one too
TL 1000w led grow light -Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light
but it looks like it has only 1 type blue and 1 type red could it be done in a bloom or full spectrum type ratio?

but the first one is my favorite at this point the design is what i like if something goes out its cheap and easy to fix and unlike some designs the whole light does not go out if 1 driver or led fails
overall good looking gear, love ti see the controller/dimmer/timer on the grow lights ,like i see on the aqua lights

\m/ 00 \m/

Will update the dispersion pattern for you later then. and right, it's Lambertain. :thanks:
lamp.PNG

I'll give Twighlight this; they have good about steppin up with the answers :bravo:

BID.

To be honest, we heard about the bad experience of COB grow light from some suppliers. so our engineers analysis the reason the failure, you are right for the heatsink, we found the reason then we developed it. that's why we are here to show Spider COB Grow Light now. :cheer:

I would like to send the price of the lamps by email. could you send me email by sales@twilightgroups.com?

i have had some negative experiences with cob lighting plainly out of 9 clusters on 2 lights i had 3 cobs quit working after 3 months due to extreme heat, i much prefer the cluster & power driver redundant system, the light i like in the ones i saw on the site is this one
TL 960w super led grow light -Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light and this one
TL 1008w Apollo led grow light -Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light
i like this one too
TL 1000w led grow light -Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light
but it looks like it has only 1 type blue and 1 type red could it be done in a bloom or full spectrum type ratio?

but the first one is my favorite at this point the design is what i like if something goes out its cheap and easy to fix and unlike some designs the whole light does not go out if 1 driver or led fails
overall good looking gear, love ti see the controller/dimmer/timer on the grow lights ,like i see on the aqua lights

\m/ 00 \m/

BID.

To be honest, we heard about the bad experience of COB grow light from some suppliers. so our engineers analysis the reason the failure, you are right for the heatsink, we found the reason then we developed it. that's why we are here to show Spider COB Grow Light now. :cheer:

I would like to send the price of the lamps by email. could you send me email by sales@twilightgroups.com?
price? i think i misunderstood i was under the impression you were offering me a light to test in exchange for a journal and review, i wont be looking to buy a light for quite a while and would only spend money on a light i knew for sure worked above average and have seen tested or tested myself beforehand , sorry if i misunderstood, thanks all the same, i will be watching kjc's journal closely

OK, BID, let's wait for the testing and grow journal by KJC. :)

price? i think i misunderstood i was under the impression you were offering me a light to test in exchange for a journal and review, i wont be looking to buy a light for quite a while and would only spend money on a light i knew for sure worked above average and have seen tested or tested myself beforehand , sorry if i misunderstood, thanks all the same, i will be watching kjc's journal closely

Yes, King will test the lamp, we believe he will tell every single details for growers!!! :bravo: :welcome:

Thanks KingJohn :thanks:

For further details on how to purchase a 432w Spider COB LED grow light for a special 420 Magazine price personal message me for details.

Hi Guys, tomorrow will be the Chinese Valentine's Day!!!:love:

Wish everybody have a happy and Romantic Day with your Wife or GF, maybe your guys could get a Rose to have a beautiful dinner with your Wife or GF. HAHA:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hello Everybody, we need you help here. for the Spider COB LED Grow Light. many think the IMAGE of Spider is too tiny. so we are adjusting it now, here are Two options for choosing, we will make one of them to be regular type!!! let me know your ideas. :circle-of-love:

First one: Just one spider in the middle of back :circle-of-love:
spider_logo001.jpg

Second one: 4Spiders in the net :circle-of-love:
spider_logo002.jpg

To be honest, I like first one! HAHA:love:

Also the spider is not printed on the lamp, it's the customized work for this lamp! :circle-of-love:
Spider9.jpg

The single spider in the middle looks the nicest. BTW do you do a single module spider LED light with full spectrum phosphor ? how much does it cost with shipping ? thanks

Back
Top Bottom