Hi 420 Magazine - We are Twilight LED - Manufacturer of Best COB Grow Light

Josh 223.

Yes, we are always happy to find the professional growers like you to test our lamps. :welcome:

But for the the Spider Grow Light, some of our friends will do it soon, so I will contact you later once we have another type. :high-five:

You can visit our website to check if any lamps you are interesting in. also the email sales@twilightgrous.com is welcome. :cheer:

If you're looking for someone to do some unbiased product testing, let me know. I have a 30 thirty plant, 5 strain, Sea of Green about be put into flowering. I can journal it on this glorious site...That's a lot of free advertising for your company.

FYI - Not sure yet what Lens was used for these readings - but it's a start :thumb:

Capture19.PNG

Thanks for attention BID. I watched your threads many times, very impressive. and if you are willing, we would like to invite you test our other lamps in the near future~~~:circle-of-love:

so who is gonna be testing these llights hereon 420mag? links?

Thanks for attention BID. I watched your threads many times, very impressive. and if you are willing, we would like to invite you test our other lamps in the near future~~~:circle-of-love:
oh wow thats very kind, im always interested in testing new gear so let me know what gear and what kind of time frame your thinking ,a should have some space available as soon as the sour diesel #2 is done shes in flower now, or perhaps sooner i do have 1 unused tent right now i need to get new corner connecters for, ok im just thinking out loud now lol,
thanks again Twilight keep me posted

\m/ oo \m/

I am pleased to announce that I have been selected to Grow Journal and Review the 432w Spider COB LED grow light for Twilight Groups LED.

https://www.twilightgroups.com 432w Spider COB LED grow light
congratzi kjc that will be a journal to follow for sure! so are you doing the reg spectrum or the full spectrum version , i really am wanting to customize a spectrum, ive been thinking how would it be if there was a spectrum that covered the super hps and then removed the excess spectrum the plants dont need and double or triple the main parts that the plants use , or just make it a full spectrum beast with alot of the 2700k - 4000k range more whites and reds than you normally see im wanting a bloom only beast cuz i plan to veg with my t5 only in the near future, im thinking something like jon705s spectrum but i dont know what it is exactly ...time for some deep research
\m/ *^* \m/

In my Grow Journal and Review I will test the 2nd type is FULL Spectrum with UV380nm 1PCS, IR730nm 1PCS, 6500K 2PCS, 440nm 4PCS, 460nm 6PCS, 580nm 1PCS, 610nm 1PCS, 630nm 4PCS, 660nm 10PCS. This has 30pcs diode in EACH COB LED!

I will use the standard 180 degree lens with the 432w Spider COB LED grow light. It is important to me that the 432w Spider COB LED grow light provided from Twilight Groups LED that I receive is a regular production unit that is exactly as consumers would purchase for use so that I may give an accurate Review.

Glad to cooperate with you, John, I am exciting to see the testing of your cannabis with our NEW LAMP!:cheer:

I am looking forward to working with Twilight Groups LED and Reviewing the new 432w Spider COB LED grow light for Twilight Groups LED.

I will use the standard 180 degree lens with the 432w Spider COB LED grow light. It is important to me that the 432w Spider COB LED grow light provided from Twilight Groups LED that I receive is a regular production unit that is exactly as consumers would purchase for use so that I may give an accurate Review.

Just FYI: I was told consumers would have the choice between 60,90,120,140...... and the testing I posted was at 120.

A lot of confusion with twilights front and back end still...... good luck bro :)

Hi Wizgrow,

Our apology for the beamangle of lens, when we develop the lamp at beginning, the lens was made with 180degree. :Namaste::Namaste:

However, according to the experience of our other lamps, the 60/90/120 are most experience, and we found most growers like to make the lighting more concentrated to enhance the PAR, right?

So we developed the lens with smaller beamangle with 60/90/120/140degree, the standard version is 120degree, this is a kind of new technology for COB lens.

Sorry for the confusion, Wizgrow, please if any comments or question kindly contact me. we will be pleased to answer it ASAP.

Just FYI: I was told consumers would have the choice between 60,90,120,140...... and the testing I posted was at 120.

A lot of confusion with twilights front and back end still...... good luck bro :)

Thanks for your interest BID, that is so exciting to hear about your plan. I will contact you once we have new plan for the other lamps. :thanks:

oh wow thats very kind, im always interested in testing new gear so let me know what gear and what kind of time frame your thinking ,a should have some space available as soon as the sour diesel #2 is done shes in flower now, or perhaps sooner i do have 1 unused tent right now i need to get new corner connecters for, ok im just thinking out loud now lol,
thanks again Twilight keep me posted

\m/ oo \m/

Hi Wizgrow,

Our apology for the beamangle of lens, when we develop the lamp at beginning, the lens was made with 180degree. :Namaste::Namaste:

However, according to the experience of our other lamps, the 60/90/120 are most experience, and we found most growers like to make the lighting more concentrated to enhance the PAR, right?

So we developed the lens with smaller beamangle with 60/90/120/140degree, the standard version is 120degree, this is a kind of new technology for COB lens.

Sorry for the confusion, Wizgrow, please if any comments or question kindly contact me. we will be pleased to answer it ASAP.

Just clearing up info Twilight and I'll stick with transparency - thanks :)

One thing about the 180 lens............ Got me thinking how well that might work on a VSCROG..........

Semper Fi

Back
Top Bottom