Hi all new grower

Keliko1

420 Member
Hi all...I'm a new grower I'm 17 days in from seed. She had a ruff start but I think she is doing better. 1 gallon pot,running 300 watt led with fox farm nutrients. Hope she gets bigger

Attachments

• 20180830_183659.jpg
    20180830_183659.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20180829_095220.jpg
    20180829_095220.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 36
Hi all...I'm a new grower I'm 17 days in from seed. She had a ruff start but I think she is doing better. 1 gallon pot,running 300 watt led with fox farm nutrients. Hope she gets bigger
Hi! Welcome to 420 mag!
One thing to keep in mind about Fox farms....these nutes are strong. You are not using a lot of watts so keep this in mind when you hit flower and start using tiger bloom. I'm trying to find more info but I believe their schedule is based on 1000 watts of light. So if you follow their directions without taking this into consideration, you will burn your plants. I was using 1/3 of what is recommended and still burned them. Less is more. Happy growing.

If you’re using foxfarm ocean forest soil as well I’d hold off on nutrients for a while. It has everything they need for a while. Might be ok to add a little calmag to waterings for the first month. Is that the soil you use?

Hi! Welcome to 420 mag!
One thing to keep in mind about Fox farms....these nutes are strong. You are not using a lot of watts so keep this in mind when you hit flower and start using tiger bloom. I'm trying to find more info but I believe their schedule is based on 1000 watts of light. So if you follow their directions without taking this into consideration, you will burn your plants. I was using 1/3 of what is recommended and still burned them. Less is more. Happy growing.
I'm adding 1/4 teaspoon to 4 cups of ph water. She seems to like that so far. I also bent her leaves to expose light to the internode not tied down they stayed in their spot. Plus she does not have the length yet her stem is getting thicker

First off welcome! :welcome:

Looking good so far, I'll only echo what you've already heard from these fine folks. Most of this I also experienced and got help getting my technique a little better. Fox Farm nutes, strong cut dose down or avoid as long as possible. The cal mag will probably be necessary 2 or 3 weeks in, so near where you are now, in this soil (i use the same).

All in All, looks great. Can't wait to see how they go!

Back
Top Bottom