Hi beautiful people

MrMiracleGro

Hi guys. Long time lurker looking for a few suggestions from you guys.

I’ve a 400-sq ft apartment. Any ideas for stealth grows? I have 8 months until my lease is up and the 1-time annual inspection was just carried out.

What are some of the best indoor phenotypes? It’s been roughly 4-5 years since I’ve used my green thumb and my previous grows were from bag seeds.

I’d prefer to stick to soil—Fox Farms—but willing to try hydroponics if I can get a quicker yield.

All advice is appreciated. Much love people

I’ve a 400-sq ft apartment. Any ideas for stealth grows? I have 8 months until my lease is up and the 1-time annual inspection was just carried out.

What are some of the best indoor phenotypes? It’s been roughly 4-5 years since I’ve used my green thumb and my previous grows were from bag seeds.

I’d prefer to stick to soil—Fox Farms—but willing to try hydroponics if I can get a quicker yield.

Hello. Check out a thread by a member named @Carcass

He grows trees in a box. And on a pretty minimal budget also.

NTH

Thanks for the tag, NTH !
Hey @MrMiracleGro ! I've been growing in a 16 cubic foot box (2'x2'x4') for 3 years or so, so I've already solved all the accompanying problems- tag me if you need help with anything... :thumb:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MrMiracleGro

It sounds like you are ready to get started.
Do you have any images from pass grows you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey @MrMiracleGro :ciao:
Hope you are well my friend.
Our Sponsors will give you a deal on lights and equipment.

I love coco its fast and fun.
If I can help you with anything let me know, I'm always around.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

U could grow auto flowers they grow super fast u could get two grows with auto flowers in 8 months

Back
Top Bottom