Hi, my name is Gary

Welcome to 420 @gary0322
We do have some experts on board, what is your query?
Nothing too explicit, but what are you faced with fellow?
Good question, though it must be too personal to answer.

Welcome to 420 @gary0322
We do have some experts on board, what is your query?
Nothing too explicit, but what are you faced with fellow?
I'm faced with a broken system, and civil servants who are extremely under paid, under trained, under supervised, and over worked. From the judges to the foster caer worker they are all saying your in the process now the best thing to do is let the past go and just let the system process my case and cooperate with the process. No one wants to hear that their CPS worker went into a court of law and swore under oath that she was telling the truth and then committed perjury to get the warrant to take my children from my custody to begin with and is what started all of this. Who do I go to in our State/Federal Government who cares about major fraud of HUD and Welfare, and who cares that our civil servants are going into court committing perjury to destroy (how many families has this woman destroyed like she did mine and thats a very good question) innocent families like they have mine and in the process violated every right we have to due process process and many others?

There’s no one you can go talk to, nor is there a specific place you can go for your issue. You’re going to run into the same issue over and over trying to go that route.

You need a lawyer.

“One of the most effective ways to battle CPS harassment is to file for a state administrative hearing. Your attorney will document the caseworker violating state regulations and put together the necessary documents to obtain justice. You can also write a Declaration of Facts that outlines the ways CPS is acting unjustly and present it to the judge at your next hearing. If your caseworker is reporting inaccurate statements or misrepresentations, you can work with your lawyer to create a list of objections and corrections to the social worker’s report. This report can be presented along with your Declaration of Facts to the judge in court. If the social worker lies in court, you can report him or her to the District Attorney’s officer. Perjury is a serious crime and should be handled accordingly.”

That’s just for starters.. This is not a process you can just go handle on your own, nor is it a process where there’s some agency you can approach. This is absolutely a legal matter that can really only be handled by a lawyer with expertise in this area. The law has a thousand facets to it and very many specific requirements that need to be met just to be heard, and that’s part of the lawyers job.

What a lousy situation to be in. From your other post, I take it you probably can't afford legal counsel. Maybe a lawyer near you is doing pro bono work.

Back
Top Bottom