Hi!

Black Lab

Hi guys and girls, been lurking for a little while and learning a lot. At this point, I'm just learning, building and preparing for a brighter future come voting time. Until then the only things I grow are aquarium plants and orchids. I'm also into e-cig mods, guitars and music. It's time to start asking questions so I guess I better get myself out there. :allgood:

I owned a few black labs. They are great dogs! :welcome: Black Lab to :420: where we try to grow our growing skills. It is nice to see you here. :party:

I have a few links that might help you find something that is of interest to you.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For edibles Cannabis Edibles

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help.
:peace: :Namaste:

:ciao: Black Lab, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.
I've also owned black labs. They are absolutely wonderful dogs, smart and extremely protective of their loved ones. All I had to say to my dog was "OUCH", and he was right in front of me snarling and on guard if I should need to say it again.

Be sure to check out the news links here on :420:. Our news team does a great job of posting current news and events regarding Cannabis/Hemp for each state as well as world news.

Medical Marijuana News

International Cannabis News

I wish all the best with your growing venture and please feel free to ask any questions you need to. We want to help make you successful!

Back
Top Bottom