High CBD Strain

high cbd is all genetics. chem dawg when healthy and give necessary nessetys during growth usually produces high cbd, cbn. aswell random seeds over the internet arnt as reliable than a high quality clone. genetics are compromised with backcrossing and depletion from crossing with a more domeenent strain.

i know this is kinda a jumble of facts but hopefully it helps! go to the club if your in california or craigslist cause clones are everywhere on there!

train wreck, pure kush, chamdawg, all good cbd, cbn strains.

Thank you Nug of the Month your a wealth of knowledge,
One of my co-op member is 4th stage lung cancer; from all my research I concluded high CBD pure Indica is the best strain to make the oil with. High THC strains tend to relieve psychologycal symtoms. Man from Southern Humboldt created the strains I mentioned. I will try his strains and cross them with a disease and pest resistant strain (Satory). Maybe I'll have something to show next harvest. GROW WELL AND PROSPER!

Hi Friends,
I was able to buy all my high CBD seeds in one big club in Oakland. Here they are:
1) SOHUM Seeds- Sour Tsunami; 40 Indica, 60 Sativa, 5.2 THC, 11.3 CBD, 9 weeks
2) SOHUM Seeds- Granny Derkle; 80 Indica, 20 Sativa, 6.8 THC, 12.8 CBD, 8 weeks
3) Medical Organic- Harlequin x GDB (Granddaddy Blueberry)
4) TGA Subcool- Jack The Ripper
5) Cali Connection- Chem 4 ALL REGULAR SEEDS TIME TO BREED!

I just noticed Harborside is one of the sponsors. That's where I got my seeds, Terrence is very helpful. From the show "WEEDWARS" I noticed Terrence was putting patients before profit. My wife has degenerative disc, nerves between the disc are pinching. No synthetic pain meds are working. Terrence suggested hemp oil extracted using Isopropil Alcohol. IT WORKS!!! I hope don't get him in trouble for mentioning his name

You might try legally growing your own higher CBD strains. Granny Derkle and Sour Tsunami are a few of them. Straight out of Southern Humboldt.
:clap:

Oops...I now saw what you mentioned above.

Sorry for going off track, just looking at project CBD. Now I want Jamaican Lion and Omrita Rx3 regular seeds for next year's cross. Let's all bring CBD back..woooOOooo

We are legally growing medical marijuana, because we are following Valerie Corral's collective example. Foundation of my collective is compassion it's fruit is LOVE, just like Valerie's. My members are: Fourth Stage Lung cancer patient in Stanford, Rare disease stem cell/kidney transplant patient and Degenerative disc patient. My quest is honorable!
We all have our doctor's prescriptions.

I just picked up a strain called Tora Bora from a nearby dispensary that they got tested at 14.5 % CBD and 6% THC it is amazing. Kinda wild too because it is somekind of genetic aberration, the dispens. contacted seed company with test results and they said it happens about 1 in every 4000 seeds so they really struck gold.

Tora Bora has the highest CBD levels around ATM. See DNA gens or Reserva privada if your in the U.S

I also noted your looking for an indica. TB is 99% indica

ok you probably know this already but in the last two months a company has startecd selling... NATIONWIDE.... cbd ...no thc...... drops pills and cream........ im 39 and have been hearing ignorent shit in my head since i was twenty....... then developed a really bad allergy to atipical antipsycotics....... migranes throwing up rashes and worsen symptoms...... got my first bottle of cbd drops friday 5 days ago....two hours after takeing some i went out on the back porch to smoke a cigaret and noticed i heard birds... the wind in the trees and a far off truck.... not the epic unreal battle in my mind that had been going on for twenty years....i was almost in tears.......i think the stuff is amazing....NO!!! sideffects my passion is comeing back instead of beind dulled by antipsycotic dopemine blockers......hey everybody is diffrent.......but the cbd is oredable today....... and OooooOoo fuck does it ever work for schitzophrenia...... its expencive......... and you gotta kinda gotta take a lot...... but DAAAAmmmnnn.......thc makes me go totaly insane......well untill i took the cbd........now a baby hit is ok after twenty years of not being able to......check it out.........good luck........ i was literally getting ready to give up on life..... im happy again because of cbd........... hope it works as well for you............. if this was helpfull please let me know.......

ok you probably know this already but in the last two months a company called dixiex (dixiex.com) has startecd selling... NATIONWIDE.... cbd ...no thc...... drops pills and cream........ im 39 and have been hearing ignorent shit in my head since i was twenty....... then developed a really bad allergy to atipical antipsycotics....... migranes throwing up rashes and worsen symptoms...... got my first bottle of cbd drops friday 5 days ago....two hours after takeing some i went out on the back porch to smoke a cigaret and noticed i heard birds... the wind in the trees and a far off truck.... not the epic unreal battle in my mind that had been going on for twenty years....i was almost in tears.......i think the stuff is amazing....NO!!! sideffects my passion is comeing back instead of beind dulled by antipsycotic dopemine blockers......hey everybody is diffrent.......but the cbd is oredable today....... dixiex.com............and OooooOoo fuck does it ever work for schitzophrenia...... its expencive......... and you gotta kinda gotta take a lot...... but DAAAAmmmnnn.......thc makes me go totaly insane......well untill i took the cbd........now a baby hit is ok after twenty years of not being able to......check it out.........good luck........ i was literally getting ready to give up on life..... im happy again because of cbd........... hope it works as well for you.....OOOoooo yea there a bunch of stoners at dixie so dont be supprised if it takes a little bit to get to ya........lol..... if this was helpfull please let me know.......

people like you that received amazing help need to be taken seriously. id get someone to try and write small article about you and your experience for a local news channel. most of the time people are not there to see how bad your quality of life was before so its quick to judge when everyone else already is.

thats a good idea........ theres a local paper here called nuvo......... its small but well known....... live show dates........ art shows and some good articles........ im gunna have to call em...........

Hey whatsup man, i registered for this site after i read your question just so i could give you some info about this documentary im actually watchng right now as i write this (because im searching for the same thing you are...but for different reasons). Its about this little girl who's been having life-threatening seizures for about 3 out of five years of her life (300 seizures a week..about 2 every hour).

So anyway, her parents found the 'Robin Hood's of Cannabis', or better known as The Stanley Brothers. Their exact location was disclosed on public television (CNN to be exact) but they stated that it was located somewhere in Colorado called the Stanley's Greenhouse of Cannabis (i know...one big ass state where weed just became legal doesn't really help).

However your search will be worth it because these brothers sell a strain of marijuana that was said to have THC levels as low as 1% and CBD levels as high as 21%. So I'm sure if youre serious about your conditions and are willing to do what it takes to fix them, then this would be the place to go.

P.S. - Sorry about being a couple years late..hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom