High CBD Strain

My rare ailment and high price in dispensaries compelled me to create my own medicine. Everything tried on me by doctors is experimental; chemo, stem cell, dialysis, kidney transplant. After five years experimenting with this miraculous plant; I am able to cross and create feminized seeds at will.
Love and Peace, GW

Anybody know where to get ruderalis,and hemp seed that's viable or even a stable high CBD strain that's NOT sold out constantly,? I'm a breeder but I need some missing components to my base strain starter beans, I have looked high and low for these seeds and have only found sumo hemp at vsb but many bad reviews for viability
Suomi would be your best bet and keep in mind the viability might be low as the seed stock is around 8 years old now but you also have 300+ seeds so you are bound to get some plants for breeding out of it for $5. Lowryder varieties is what most breeders use for Ruderalis genetics. Any G13 product should contain high CBD. Good luck with your endeavors!

Hello Friends,
The following site help me understand more about CBD:
ProjectCBD

That's a great site. I grew some strains from a fellow who developed the Sour Tsunami strain. Granny Derkle is another one with a good amount of CBD. Another one that folks appreciated was Harle-Tsu (Harlequin x Tsunami).

Cannatonic

50/50 Indica/Sativa Hybrid

4% THC, 17% CBD

From Project CBD:

As of January 2012, Cannatonic, when grown from seed, has a 1 in 4 chance of producing a CBD-rich offspring. Each seed possesses a varying CBD/THC profile. Some Cannatonics will be high in THC and have virtually no CBD. You may see an example of the variation in Canntonic grown from seed in the lab report below

WerkShop_Cannatonic.jpg

now if everybody was not always sold out and i had any faith in the seed system left, long bad story recently i cant go into detail on due to rules but i can say i have a really bad atti"tude" about it and a new hatred for green tape! oh and i hate throwing away money never again will i visit a seedbank website , its a good thing i have great friends and some possibly high cbd crosses in my collection,come to find out many auto strains will throw out a high cbd pheno and cream caramel auto is known to run 1-5% cbd so who knows,
maybe i will get lucky, question without testing what are you looking for to tell you its high cbd? is it just how it makes you feel?

Hello,

I'm looking for a High CBD / Low(very low) THC Strain..

I need CBD as it relieves anxiety, depression and psychotic symptoms. As I am a suffering from schizophrenia episodes.

any recommendations would great.

-Cheers

Strain is called Valentine X - its 25% CBD / 1% Thc
best strain I have found for high cbd and over 1% thc

Back
Top Bottom