Strains For Brains - A Brain Patient's Perspective

I just wanted to drop you a quick note and let you know that Z went in on Saturday for emergency hip replacement surgery. Her cancer has aggressively progressed through her body and although last week she was complaining of a hip problem, she was still walking on it because she's from East coast tough stock. That being said, by Friday the pain was excruciating and by Saturday she was in the hospital. She did take hydromorphone to take the pain away. Once again, although highly drugged from the operation, she managed to call my girlfriend and let her know she was ok.

She's still using the Bio bombs as much as she's able to.....given her present location.

Our thoughts are with you sister.....

Thinking of you guys and sending love and prayers Your way ...

And our thoughts are with you and your girlfriend Guy. Support-systems needs support too! :circle-of-love::Namaste:
Thank you everyone.....just a quick note Shed, Zs not my partner. Z is my girlfriends best friend.....just some clarity.

Zs surgery was a complete success. She'll remain at Princess Magaret for a few more days til she gets transferred and is able to start on her rehabilitation and ultimately learning to walk again. I can't believe what the human body can withstand. I mean to have cancer.......thats one thing. But to have it surgically removed 4-5 times, lose your hip, lose so much that I can't even repeat......then to have to learn to walk again.....knowing that cancer is still potentially lurking within. I hope when my time comes, that I have 1/10 the strength and courage that Z does.

You're in ALL of our thoughts hun.

Just a quick edit here......

I want to thank Lady G and SweetSue from the bottom of my heart for being my rock behind the scenes. Lady G, I know you've taken this as far as you're comfortable with and for everything you've done, grown, shared with me...... I am eternally grateful.

Sometimes when you're caught up in your own little portion of life, you lose track of the fact that you're not alone. I thank you all for being part of this.....for giving me an outlet.

Thank you everyone.....just a quick note Shed, Zs not my partner. Z is my girlfriends best friend.....just some clarity.

I knew that Guy! I was offering support to you and your girlfriend in your support for Z :). And you must be greatly relieved to hear the surgery was a success. Hip replacements are routine these days and rehab is amazing. Usually they want you up and walking within 24 hours!

I knew that Guy! I was offering support to you and your girlfriend in your support for Z :). And you must be greatly relieved to hear the surgery was a success. Hip replacements are routine these days and rehab is amazing. Usually they want you up and walking within 24 hours!
Great news Shed.. ..sorry for the miscommunication . Hopefully I get a chance to see her really soon. I'd love to give her a hug from all of you.

High Lady G2,

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Just enough to read posts. In answer to your question about apprehension. When I was sorking with Alzheimer's Residents, a lot of the patients would seem apprehensive occaisonally. I equated it with some things not making sense (living in today, their mind back in the past somewhere).

I have been researching Mitochondria. Awesome stuff! The mitochondria are the powerplants within cells that give us energy, and alot more functions. I would highly recommend anyone interested in their health at any level, to research "How to improve mitochondrial function". Great stuff.

How's your protocol working for you, physiologically speaking?

So how are you doing? Good days and bad days? The above mentioned research will give you more hope. Have a nice day.

Dear Brainiacs, Supporters, Healers & Grower's alike,
I have been blessed with the opportunity to have my next grow sponsored by one of our 420 Mag Sponsors, "Seedsman." I will be testing one of their strains they recommend to aid in the treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases. Would you do me the honour to grace me with your presence during this trailblazing experiment?
Much love Lady G

Lady G - Seedsman Sponsored Grow - Sweet Coffee Ryder - Good to the last drop! hahahaha

Lady G - Seedsman Sponsored Grow - Sweet Coffee Ryder

Dear Friends,

I managed to read the entire chapter of Strains for Brains. It was fascinating and confusing. I'm so overwhelmed by the information. The upshot of it is that I think I need these brain strains.

I'm so amazed at the wealth of information here. You brainiacs are a marvel. Thanks.

Kelly

@keshazel, that has to be one of the best new visitor posts of 2018!

Welcome to 420 Mag, Brainiacs, Patients, Supporters, 420 Family, Cannabis Intelligent Medicated People and judgement free place. :welcome:

It's overwhelming amount of info eh, sorreeeey, :love:

Honestly it's just the tip of the icebrain because there is so much information to validate our mission. :allgood:

If there is one word that rings true to you...then please answer your calling. What brings you to this brainy part of town if I may ask?

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom