Strains For Brains - A Brain Patient's Perspective

Some times you have thoughts that roll around inside your head but the words don't come fluidly through your fingers as you try to say something to your friends.

Bode......you nailed it there!

You guys.......all of you are courageous. In one way or another, you're all contributing to making this world better. If one single person benefits from something you've written about here, then all of your hard work is justified....... 1 person.

For me......my friend is already benefiting from you guys. If it weren't for the passion you all (we all) feel for this plant, I wouldn't be growing, we wouldn't be talking and patients would have less hope.

I know Lady G ....... you have an incredibly big heart and you do so much for the rest of us without even knowing it.....but it takes a community, a family to make change. I couldn't be happier with my new found fam!

Thank you!

Some times you have thoughts that roll around inside your head but the words don't come fluidly through your fingers as you try to say something to your friends.

Bode......you nailed it there!

You guys.......all of you are courageous. In one way or another, you're all contributing to making this world better. If one single person benefits from something you've written about here, then all of your hard work is justified....... 1 person.

For me......my friend is already benefiting from you guys. If it weren't for the passion you all (we all) feel for this plant, I wouldn't be growing, we wouldn't be talking and patients would have less hope.

I know Lady G ....... you have an incredibly big heart and you do so much for the rest of us without even knowing it.....but it takes a community, a family to make change. I couldn't be happier with my new found fam!

Thank you!

Absolutely spot on my friend ..
I was completely lost and abandoned by the medical system.

Now we have Mother Nature's amazing gift to teach us all.

Sisters and brothers of our sacred plant, share the love, share the knowledge ...

And I hope I'm not being snippy in replying!

I'm really sorry Amy. I didn't mean to misquote you. When you said: "I could be wrong but I thought suppositories were non-psycho active which suggests the cannabinoids don't get accessed by the brain at all," I thought I was safe saying that you believed that to be true (pending refutation like everything else). It was the "which suggests" in your post that made me think that was your opinion.

:Namaste:

:love2: :hug:

...and I am/was pretty tired. It's been a rough few weeks and I should prolly walk away and sleep for a few days ...

:Namaste:

So I feel down today. I think our discussion yesterday just took so much outta me. I try to do my best but, it doesn't always turn out that way. I'm tired and going to take a couple days off. Thanks for the positive messages. :)

Hey G - rest well lovely. Maybe we'll float by oneanother on the astral plane...

So I feel down today. I think our discussion yesterday just took so much outta me. I try to do my best but, it doesn't always turn out that way. I'm tired and going to take a couple days off. Thanks for the positive messages. :)

You did an amazing job my soul sista, try not to doubt what you have done here. It's so valuable to so many. .

Maybe something will arrive for you that will raise your spirits .

You did an amazing job my soul sista, try not to doubt what you have done here. It’s so valuable to so many. .

Maybe something will arrive for you that will raise your spirits .

I agree 100% This is amazing research and documentation! You are a pioneer here. There is not enough research that has been done to date. We have to learn and document our own findings along this journey. What you are doing helps a great deal! I thank you for your tireless effort to find answers and to selflessly share your findings. :circle-of-love:

Thinking about you Lady G.....hope you're getting the necessary rest to calm the brain.

All is well my friends, my brain is back online, I just overdid it again.

I was so tired from all the research, it took me 4 months straight researching and writing that protocol. I did tooooo much, I should post in smaller increments maybe. I just get so excited when I'm "on" to something that I can't stop the flow through my fingers.

It's all trial and error, but I have to pat myself on the back for producing a stellar document that is helping others. I have to admit I've had really amazing phone conversations with people that I'm helping lately and what a refreshing feeling to hear a voice as opposed to just virtual connections. The gratitude I have rec'd is unlike what people could ever write in a post, although it's pretty darn close.

Thank you everyone for writing me such positive messages that I reread over and over again. You gals n guys always remind that we are trailblazing here, there is no right or wrong, just different ways people heal. And it's all very important that we have brought it to the surface. See, we are doing groundbreaking work here by bringing these proposed dosing protocols to see the light of day.

If kinda blows my mind that I have brain damage and I can write research papers of this capacity. Honestly, I can't remember writing all of it, but I know it's my writing. Funnily enough, I can't speak as well as I write, but I'm just a smile waitin' to happen.

Thank you again for giving such valuable critique's especially the PRAISE, hahahahaha, cause my brain feeds on positive energy.

Got some good news coming up in the next week or two.

In the meantime, don't STRAIN yourself because you need rest to sucSEED! hahahahaha stop it brain!

Much love Lady G.

EDIT: WOOHOO treasures in the mail ninja...I looove treasures. :)

No seriously, I understand, the problem was that I was helping out with Guy & Z, and writing this protocol, then journals updates, it caught up with me. Late hours, non-stop worrying, but now, my load is lighter. I gave everything that I had and probably gave over my limit. But I'm just like that I love helping people. :)

YOU"RE RIGHT YOU GUYS, I must rest in my shell more often.

Can I be a tortoise on a horse? hahahahaha
Hortoise?!?! Just glad you are observant and catch when you push too hard. Your work is a true blessing, and I know it's tough, but try not to overexert. We're glad to have you back!

*HAHAHAHAHAHA hortoise...lol.

*Awwww shucks TMD, that was very sweet to read. big hug :hug:

---------------

*Thank you ITS, PW, TMD, Lady G, Overlord, Amy, Grandpa, SweetSue, Ninja, Guy, Bode, DERBYBUD and all you brainiacs I may have missed cause my brain draws a blank...

*See, I surround myself with better people, to make up for my deficiencies. I do listen to all of you very much. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom