Looking for a Good ADHD Strain

Hey guys,
Im on rubifen 10/20/10/20 (60) a day... Instant/slow/instant/slow.
I find different times call for different measures....
At times a great indica to calm the mind / actions and then also a sativa at the right time can bring a heightened sense as well bringing the best out of you.
This is my personal experience only and no two fingerprints are the same.
R&D my friend......
Different times call for different measures... exactly what I've been finding. And no two days are the same in a row. Yesterday when my meds wore off I was able to carry on as if I were normal (as the saying goes) but the day before I was in bed by 5:30 PM. Seems to be fluctuations in perception and brain activity or something like that. I sat for many a long hour staring out the living room window trying to figure out daily differences in how I focus and concentrate.

But I guess what I'm getting to is that I have to agree with you wholeheartedly in your findings. I like to mix a bit of CBD weed in with my smoke as a supplement to my supplement, let's call it.

Different times call for different measures... exactly what I've been finding. And no two days are the same in a row. Yesterday when my meds wore off I was able to carry on as if I were normal (as the saying goes) but the day before I was in bed by 5:30 PM. Seems to be fluctuations in perception and brain activity or something like that. I sat for many a long hour staring out the living room window trying to figure out daily differences in how I focus and concentrate.

But I guess what I'm getting to is that I have to agree with you wholeheartedly in your findings. I like to mix a bit of CBD weed in with my smoke as a supplement to my supplement, let's call it.

Man, you took the words right out of my mouth....
I'd like to grow a cbd strain...... any suggestions? I've just started a Kosher Kush bean 27%thc / 7%cbd so I'm hoping thats gonna be a banger.
I hate the afternoon crash when it happens.......
Have a great day Cannibiphilis fumigus!

Man, you took the words right out of my mouth....
I'd like to grow a cbd strain...... any suggestions? I've just started a Kosher Kush bean 27%thc / 7%cbd so I'm hoping thats gonna be a banger.
I hate the afternoon crash when it happens.......
Have a great day Cannibiphilis fumigus!
Oooohhh, you get that crash too? Some days are better than others.

As a suggestion of my own, I think pretty much anything with CBD at a couple points of a percent does me good, but for an uplifting THC strain, try Sensi Star. I find it brings the world into focus when otherwise, looking around for or at something would be like playing Where's Waldo.

This may be a stupid-sounding question, but do you hear any continuous music playing inside your head? I know a couple people who get the head music and it drives them/us right to distraction.

Try blueberry, or girl scout cookies. And purple strains work good too. Gdp, purple kush or grape ape. Blueberry has been my go to ....but everyone is different. Some cbd balance works well too.

Oooohhh, you get that crash too? Some days are better than others.

As a suggestion of my own, I think pretty much anything with CBD at a couple points of a percent does me good, but for an uplifting THC strain, try Sensi Star. I find it brings the world into focus when otherwise, looking around for or at something would be like playing Where's Waldo.

This may be a stupid-sounding question, but do you hear any continuous music playing inside your head? I know a couple people who get the head music and it drives them/us right to distraction.

Awesome I'll look into Sensi Star.... i ran sensi skunk for a few years and it had strong genetics.
Re hearing music in the head...(Jerry Garcia hahaha jokes) well I'm a musician and yes i do get head music so I've found it beneficial but awfully distracting at any given time...

@Cannacris I've just started a GSC fem and I'm waiting for some GDP fem beans to arrive in the next week or so.
I'll look into some blueberry strains too man.... cheers

I thought the hearing of music (et al) was caused by the stimulant meds most of the time. (In a small amount of cases... well... ADHD and mild schizophrenia are certainly not mutually exclusive :(.)
In my case my meds give me a break from it. You ever go around for two weeks with a commercial in your head that won't go away? I was at a comedy show this summer and one of the entertainers did a bit on the head music that left me dumbfounded while everyone else was laughing. All I could do was turn to the wife and say, "didya fuckin hear that"!

I started doing informal smoke reports on different brands of Canadian weed today. It's primarily aimed at the effects on ADHD, so it may be of interest. This is my first one, and it will evolve as I go Fumigus' Opinions on Canadian Commercial Weed

I could probably take what I've done so far and post it, but it's not done in the same format. And it'll be more fun to start over. But all are welcome, and if you have your own smoke report for Canadian commercial weed or maybe for plants you've grown, bring 'em on!

You ever go around for two weeks with a commercial in your head that won't go away?

No. I usually do a great job of selecting tunes for the internal jukebox. Upon very rare occasions, when I'm in a state of total exhaustion (no sleep for three days), when walking around in the middle of the night and it's otherwise quiet... Especially when it's foggy... I hear music from the 1920s era. Which is somewhat odd, IMHO, since I don't have any, and almost never choose to listen to it (externally).

But it's okay, taken in small doses, so I don't make any effort to change the channel.

<SHRUGS> The mind... Proof that evolution is not a great design method.

I started doing informal smoke reports on different brands of Canadian weed today.

Thanks!

But they might work better in a one strain per thread format, and posted here:

...or even here:

No. I usually do a great job of selecting tunes for the internal jukebox. Upon very rare occasions, when I'm in a state of total exhaustion (no sleep for three days), when walking around in the middle of the night and it's otherwise quiet... Especially when it's foggy... I hear music from the 1920s era. Which is somewhat odd, IMHO, since I don't have any, and almost never choose to listen to it (externally).

But it's okay, taken in small doses, so I don't make any effort to change the channel.

<SHRUGS> The mind... Proof that evolution is not a great design method.
Yeah, but it can really get on your nerves when you're stuck in Achy Breaky Heart. I'm NOT into country in the least, but it is what it is.

Thanks!

But they might work better in a one strain per thread format, and posted here:

...or even here:
I see where you're coming from, but it would defeat my purpose of keeping it in one place. It's not going to be a terribly big thread with hundreds of pages to sort through. And a big part of it is the linear timeline I want to keep into. Plus it's not really a full-fledged smoke report per se, but a trail of trial-and-error and maybe we can recommend different types back and forth.

been controlling adhd for years with a mix of thc and cbd canna pills.

on the thc side - sativa doms work best if it's productivity and concentration you wish to address. use indica doms if you struggle more with the psycho-social aspects of the issue.

canna pills release slower over time, i freeze mine which extends and slows the dosage as well. good for an all day approach. there is the danger of a late day crash on either, it is more pronounced with indica doms. it can usually be avoided with cbd canna pills and / or sativa dom canna pills.

i take cbd pills along side the thc pills, it helps to regulate and extend the effects among other things.

constantly since i was a pre-teen. it's common with add / adhd, mild schizophrenia, mild autism. i finally took up playing drums, but i don't even have the patience to count proper. we don't understand how i keep in time, the instructor says its all because of how i listen / hear.

i lost my practice space and am now tearing my apt apart to accommodate a set of e-drums lol :p

constantly since i was a pre-teen. it's common with add / adhd, mild schizophrenia, mild autism. i finally took up playing drums, but i don't even have the patience to count proper. we don't understand how i keep in time, the instructor says its all because of how i listen / hear.

i lost my practice space and am now tearing my apt apart to accommodate a set of e-drums lol :p
Cool. I played the drums in a Canadian Air Force band back in the 80s. I don't read music; I just play by ear. I wonder if there's a correlation there somewhere.

I woke up this morning immediately knowing that my alertness and focus were down. So what did I do? Had a wake-and-bake of my Hash Plant. Yeah, I should have waited for the store to open before having a smoke. I had no desire to do anything this morning and I had stuff to do. I was "helping" a friend finish up a deck we started last week and I may have well stayed home. I ran a red light, took off in the truck with a tool that was needed, made a wrong turn on what seemed like every other intersection... One of those real ADHD days. I dropped a hit of Concerta when I got up, but I may as well have had a Tic Tac.

So I went to the pot shop in town and bought a few grams of sativa to drive the indica out of my brain or something.

I crossed a granddaddy purple with og kush to get gods gift and gods gift does really really help , pretty potent . on the other side of cbd/thc 5050 mix is compassion lime

if you look at my links you can find one to make your own capsules :) the easy way

God’s Gift

Say goodbye to sleepless, restless nights thanks to God’s Gift marijuana seeds. This popular indica is famed for helping consumers with insomnia, restless leg syndrome, and general sleeping problems. The reason it’s such an effective sleep aid is due to its high THC content of 18 – 22%.

Your mind may feel fuzzy at first, but when you’re trying to fall asleep, what’s there to think about anyway? Customers say God’s Gift makes them melt into the couch and bed. It also quiets the mind and lets distractions fall to the side. It’s hard to focus on a single thing with God’s Gift in the picture, so it’s highly recommended to only smoke it at night right before bed.

This strain really is a “gift” for those who need to catch up on sleep without waking up groggy. We’ve all taken over-the-counter sleep aids in the past, and while they may work for short-term issues, it’s not healthy to take toxic medicine every single night.

Instead, why not try an all-natural remedy with God’s Gift? This strain is often described as relaxing, vegetative, and calming. It has absolutely zero mind-racing effects, which is perfect for those of us who can’t stop worrying about deadlines.

The best way to enjoy God’s Gift marijuana is late at night with a movie. Some say they love smoking God’s Gift while reading in bed. If you are lacking in the sleep department and need to catch up on rest, make room for God’s Gift in your nighttime routine!

I crossed a granddaddy purple with og kush to get gods gift and gods gift does really really help , pretty potent . on the other side of cbd/thc 5050 mix is compassion lime

if you look at my links you can find one to make your own capsules :) the easy way
You do your own breeding, do ya? I love it because I get to use some of my biology and I just like trying different things.

Hey everyone, I got a question about a variety of cannabis called Medical Hemp that I saw on Amazon. They have seeds in the medium price range of, for example, 50 for $35 or so.

I know it's low in THC and probably has only small amounts of CBD as well, and I know the seeds are a good source of fatty acids and other good stuff. So like is this variety of C. sativa just a dietary supplement or something or simply a placebo for New Age holistics?

The biology student in me is screaming to buy some seeds to see what they are and what I can breed into them. But if it's just a waste of money that could be otherwise spent on something like, well, 5g of real weed or 17 1/2 cups of coffee, that would be good to know too.

Does anyone know where I can find a chemotype on it, or at least some reasonably good information or experience to share?

Back
Top Bottom