High Eveyone!

High everyone, I'm new to this forum but not to growing. I am here to meet others with the same interests and to learn what I didn't know that I didn't know. The older I get, the more I realize how much I have left to learn!
:ciao::welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @KrustyBudz61

What style of growing do you enjoy? Soil, water of something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thank you for the warm welcome and navigational advice!
I grow in Fox Farm soils in 9 gallon pots indoors in my walk-in closet. Because I live in Arizona, US I can't grow outdoors. It just gets too hot. I am always looking for new ways to increase yields and only recently discovered the miracle of CO2 bags. Wow, what a game changer! My buds were much more "terpy" and hard as marbles. I grew Blueberry Kush and GMO/UK Cheese last time and both were excellent. I just sprouted some babies using some feminized seeds that I made from one of the GMO/UK Cheese mamas. This time around, in addition to the CO2 bag, these babies will also get Dynomyco mycorrhizal inoculant, which is what led me here to begin with. If anyone has a full grow using this product I would love to hear about it. Thanks all! :hookah:

Thank you for the warm welcome and navigational advice!
I grow in Fox Farm soils in 9 gallon pots indoors in my walk-in closet. Because I live in Arizona, US I can't grow outdoors. It just gets too hot. I am always looking for new ways to increase yields and only recently discovered the miracle of CO2 bags. Wow, what a game changer! My buds were much more "terpy" and hard as marbles. I grew Blueberry Kush and GMO/UK Cheese last time and both were excellent. I just sprouted some babies using some feminized seeds that I made from one of the GMO/UK Cheese mamas. This time around, in addition to the CO2 bag, these babies will also get Dynomyco mycorrhizal inoculant, which is what led me here to begin with. If anyone has a full grow using this product I would love to hear about it. Thanks all! :hookah:
I love @DYNOMYCO
I use it on every one of my girls.
Here's an Apple Betty @Herbies Seeds
100 l bag of coco in my greenhouse last summer.
9 months old.
Gave me 5 pounds of bud.

Before DYNOMYCO

After adding DYNOMYCO

I also add Bokashi & Frass @Bill284 Method

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

:welcome: to the forum @KrustyBudz61 :passitleft:

I love @DYNOMYCO
I use it on every one of my girls.
Here's an Apple Betty @Herbies Seeds
100 l bag of coco in my greenhouse last summer.
9 months old.
Gave me 5 pounds of bud.

Before DYNOMYCO

After adding DYNOMYCO

I also add Bokashi & Frass @Bill284 Method

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Damn Bill, you make me want to build a greenhouse :adore: I'm strictly indoors, and the best I've got so far is 14 Oz's off a plant :popcorn:

Damn Bill, you make me want to build a greenhouse :adore: I'm strictly indoors, and the best I've got so far is 14 Oz's off a plant :popcorn:
It's fun growing Apple Trees.
Your further south so you should get better results.
I'm thinking of running just 4 this summer.
That's 10x10×10 each plant. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That plant is nothing short of AMAZING! Thanks for posting and replying to my query. I am so impressed and I can't wait until I am able to start posting shots of my first Dynomyco grow. Right now they are just sprouts.

Thank you! I wonder, when using these types of soil enhancers, do you continue to fertilize? If so, do you use less? More?
Thanks!
Those are root enhancers. :Namaste:
It makes the root zone bigger and stronger.
You still need to feed correctly, full strength nutrients.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom