How can I get a better diagnosis of my plant?

First, welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of people who will be happy to help. I agree no bugs! FFOF has some nutes in it, but after a month, they're gone, so begin with nutes if you haven't already. The kinda puffy looking leaves are often a sign of a little too much water,which can cause problems with the roots taking in nutes, might try letting them get a bit drier before watering. Overall, they look pretty good.
Ok thank you. I was worried about the wrinkles on the leafs. So nothing I should be concerned with?

Thank you. I did notice today one of the leaves starting. To turn yellow at the begging of the leaf. From the branch to the veins. I think it’s called the rachis area

EA04FA49-E9E5-4074-8ED8-FA12C4D56617.png

Thank you. I did notice today one of the leaves starting. To turn yellow at the begging of the leaf. From the branch to the veins. I think it’s called the rachis area

EA04FA49-E9E5-4074-8ED8-FA12C4D56617.png

Need a clearer photo if you can take one.. agreed with @Phytoplankton about overwatering, you’re showing classic symptoms that will lead to you having many other symptoms if you don’t get it in check.

Also, why are your pots not filled all the way up? They should either be filled to the top of the container, or, if you’re not going to fill them, you should put down mulch and fill it to the top of the container. Containers should almost always be filled to the top with your medium or your medium with mulch on top. I imagine there’s specific situations where not being full is desirable but I’m not aware of any personally.

Also, for more personalized help from a greater amount of growers here, you should start a grow journal.

New on here and a new grower. Have to read how to start a journal

image.jpg
Looks like a bit of light stress on an underfed plant.

Follow the Fox Farms schedule and don't skimp on the amounts. Fox Farms knows what they are doing and has a good nutrient line up.

I also suggest to lower your light intensity a tad. Let them recover.
Make sure you are utilizing the PAR map for your KS5000 and not giving them too much light.

If you are unsure when to water a good trick is to stick a small bamboo stick, metal or wooden skewer into the soil. If it comes out with soil stuck to it, it's still too moist to water.

It's kinda like testing a cake for doneness.

Double check your environment. Is it warm enough with good air exchange?

New on here and a new grower. Have to read how to start a journal
Welcome to 420 Magazine @Youngblizz987

Have you introduced yourself to the forum yet?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom