How do I Low Stress Train my plants?

New pics of the ones I have been lst
420-magazine-mobile2135337810.jpg

420-magazine-mobile921898002.jpg

That one I knocked over a few days ago and just scooped it up in a bigger pot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hopefully one day we will get to test some things just like this out.
No better time the present. Good luck to you whenever it comes about.

Wow, nice Snid, mind if i tag along here? :)
It's more or less a community thread now, any input or examples are welcome. Good to have you along for the tutorial...

I've got a a few pics here of what LST only can achieve. With just a simple bend early on in life...
20160706_155446.jpg

Seven major Colas!!
20160711_134726.jpg

20160711_134719.jpg

20160711_134710.jpg

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Great job over here brother!! You have been doing a great job on the tutorials and I have to say that this one is likely the most informative. With the proper type of LST and some regular TLC, a plant can yield and grow just as well as a topped or fimmed plant and you have now helped so many people figure this out!

Slappin ya on the back with some reps bud! Good stuff!

For what it's worth, and this is my first grow, I didn't do the conventional LST. I topped right above the 4th or 3rd node and waited until 4 distinct stems (my terminology may be off so forgive me) developed. Then, a couple times each day I would gently push the two new stems apart and down with my fingers. After a couple weeks the plant looked like an X from above. I didn't tie the two stems down until week six. Keep in mind though my plant may be a slow grower and I've had some problems but that's how I did it and it seems to have worked out well. Pretty sure this pic was very close to when I first tied her down with that soft wire stuff.

Bianca.jpg

Great work iguana man! If you would like you can post that pic and description in my "how do I Top my plants" thread it will be great example for folks. I like your techniques and appreciate your contribution, thanks brother :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thebeast27 also tops and applies training to his plants .with mad results.but he does it to autos
Are your plants autos? Good job

Those ones are automatics... Beast is a great member, his thread is what got my courage enough to where I wad willing to try topping. I've been thanking Beast since day one. My Leialoha was dedicated to him and the thread. He was basically my grow guru when it comes to auto topping. And now I've been alongside his efforts to teach everyone that autos are not as finicky as originally thought. I've never looked back, only thing that makes me try other techniques is the results I'm having with this beasting great white shark auto that I've most recently raised.

Your tutorials are great, thanks for the clear pictures and easy explanations.

Your tutorials are great, thanks for the clear pictures and easy explanations.

You are once again very welcome Nulife, it's my small contribution to this community that's helped me so much. I wish I had a photo editor to out arrows and circle things.. But this has served people well.

Do you have any examples to share? I haven't looked at your journal yet. Will start now...

Edit: read and subbed... All 5. :thumb:

You are once again very welcome Nulife, it's my small contribution to this community that's helped me so much. I wish I had a photo editor to out arrows and circle things.. But this has served people well.

Do you have any examples to share? I haven't looked at your journal yet. Will start now...

Edit: read and subbed... All 5. :thumb:

Thank you, I have "subbed up" yours as well. (I learned what the meant yesterday, yay me lol) I did lst training (bondage I like to call it) on my first grow, but I also did topping, fimming and more, which probably not a good idea lol But I will take pics in the next few days of how I did my lst and post them soon. I like your idea with what I'm assuming are garden staples? I never saw those before. So I definitely need to get me some. What size do you think I should get for a 3 gal and 5 gal pots? 4" or 6" staples?

Back
Top Bottom