how do you pack your bowl

how do you pack your bowwl

• Total voters
mulch it up, and put in just enough to fill the lungs and be gone... I don't want any left to char and ruin the flavor of the green.

If i have hash... i do the above.. lay in the hash and pack a full bull.... the heat of the top burinning vapes the hash... still get the smoke.. but the flavor of the hash really comes through.

course I usualy pack my bowls by rolling them up all at once in some paper....

regular bowl..tight
bong...one hit

I like to get a good smolder going and not use the flame except to start it up

mm...mm..good

:smokin:

I like to pick the nug apart and put the individual buds/calxes in the bowl loose, the flip it a little bit after each hit.

mulch it up, and put in just enough to fill the lungs and be gone... I don't want any left to char and ruin the flavor of the green.

If i have hash... i do the above.. lay in the hash and pack a full bull.... the heat of the top burinning vapes the hash... still get the smoke.. but the flavor of the hash really comes through.

course I usualy pack my bowls by rolling them up all at once in some paper....

thats the way aha aha i like :grinjoint:

lol you guys have me 2nd guessing my smoke method... too many options. bongs i do like packing 1 hit but a pipe needs a pea sized bud at the bottom and the rest gets put in a grinder then packed on top firmly. there is nothing worse than gagging for half a minute with hot ash in your throat. and i like putting my iso hash on one side of the pipe in a ball and let it melt into the cherry as it makes its way across the bowl

same here, I want every hit to be a "green" hit, so I use small bowls made of stone or glass.

lightly packed single hits taste good, and my meds last a lot longer too.

Exactly.

Better yet, grind up really well, and put in a vaporizer. Start with small amounts and titrate up from there. Nice, clean, better for your lungs, and fewer by-products. Why obstruct your pulmonary flow more than you already have to? Don't make your lungs work harder than necessary.

-TL

I like loose to medium packed glass bowls. 2-3 hits max. Anything more and the later hits taste bad.
Bongs - I try to kill any bong presented to me in 1 hit. I pack the bong a little tighter than the bowls.

Exactly.

Better yet, grind up really well, and put in a vaporizer. Start with small amounts and titrate up from there. Nice, clean, better for your lungs, and fewer by-products. Why obstruct your pulmonary flow more than you already have to? Don't make your lungs work harder than necessary.

-TL

Been using a vape now for a few weeks and I like it, but the high is very different from regular smoking.

It's completely a cerebral high with no body effect. I like that most of the time, but sometimes I need a heavier effect.

Back
Top Bottom