Hybrid Seed Question

I ordered some seeds from 420Seedguy & they all say they are Hybrids but none said Reg or Fem. So I'm wondering if all Hybrid Seeds are Fems ? Just wondering if I have to pick out the males or not. Sure hope they're Fems because I have a shitty success rate at getting females from regs. usually 1 out of 10 ... maybe 2 if I get lucky.
I am ordering 5 other Fem strains today from Seedsman though. Get my years supply together ... lol.

"Hybrid" is just a cross of multiple Strains, pretty much most everything is a Hybrid as very few "pure landrace" Strains to be found anymore. So if they didn't say Fem they probably Regular seeds so yes will get some Males too.

Thanks. Time to place my other order then to make sure I get some Fem seeds. Would hate to waste time on the others without having some definite fems in there with them.
Another question. When I find a Female ... if I STS a branch will the seeds be regs or fems ?

Thanks. Time to place my other order then to make sure I get some Fem seeds. Would hate to waste time on the others without having some definite fems in there with them.
Another question. When I find a Female ... if I STS a branch will the seeds be regs or fems ?

That's how Fems are made so yes Female, by chemically reversing them, another term used for it is "Selfed".

Back
Top Bottom