Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

great job! fox tails for the fox!! see i did a good job not asking about your tail lol just playin...

"Thanks AndyBotwin, but I've bought one already from ebay. ;-) LOL! I didn't have a clue where you got your name from until we started watching Weeds. We just started 1st season last weekend, and so far we LOVE it!"

Gotta love that show, and your buds look amazing fox, as to be expected of course. Its been awesome to watch this grow produce some medical quality buds. Well done as always.

As you already know beautiful plants, I was wondering if now you could give a review of the box you used, how well it worked, any problems with it and I was wondering if you used Co2 - By The way have fun with those buds they sure look fun ;

Harry Red: LOL! ;-) Next time I go to the hydro store I'm gonna take a real close look at what they got goin on. I swear I thought I saw an organic GB. Lol! Now you got me thinkin twice. We will settle this eventually. ;-)

Thanks dweeder68, growrilla, jlaudiofan, and Dr. 215 for all of your great comments!

Profit: Thanks! I love this box! The only thing is they give you 9 spots to grow in on the flowering side. To me I think that's too many. As you can see through the pics, overcrowding would be a serious problem if I did have all 9 spots filled. I am using Co2 with great results. The plants absolutely love it. The BloomBox is all computer controlled. Even the Co2 is computer controlled. This box we got used and had to replace the computer and buy bulbs for it, so we spent a total of about $1000. They are $3500 new. ;-)

Harry Red: LOL! ;-) Next time I go to the hydro store I'm gonna take a real close look at what they got goin on. I swear I thought I saw an organic GB. Lol! Now you got me thinkin twice. We will settle this eventually. ;-)

Thanks dweeder68, growrilla, jlaudiofan, and Dr. 215 for all of your great comments!

Profit: Thanks! I love this box! The only thing is they give you 9 spots to grow in on the flowering side. To me I think that's too many. As you can see through the pics, overcrowding would be a serious problem if I did have all 9 spots filled. I am using Co2 with great results. The plants absolutely love it. The BloomBox is all computer controlled. Even the Co2 is computer controlled. This box we got used and had to replace the computer and buy bulbs for it, so we spent a total of about $1000. They are $3500 new. ;-)

maybe 9 femmed lowryders? Or 12/12 from seed with some training?

Thats a great price! I just ordered one and it arrives any day now, I will be using all 9 spaces and just got my 10 fem. master kush seeds this afternoon :) When it arrives Im starting immediately and posting a journal hope you follow :) Its my first grow so since you have the same box your tips could probably help me alot, Thanks & Happy Tokes

I think the organic grow big for hydro is "Grow big lite".....I don't think the have a TB yet... Nice job MS fox.. That is odd, just checked the site and it was not there. I know I am a stoner but I know that I have seen it and read about it beofre... Damn, that is trippin me out..
:ganjamon::peace:

Ms Fox, do you have photos after you harvest the buds? Also, can you show photos of the drying stage?

Thanks McBudz, Profit, tintala, Cherma, and CapoGoon!

Andy Botwin: I got a Konus Konuspix-4 300x, and Andy Botwin is ver special! ;-)

Profit: Oooo! Yay! Can't wait to see your journal!

Be IRIE: LOL! I should just call the Hydro Store tomorrow and see what they say, cause I swear I saw the Organic GB. I don't think I bought it, because it was more expensive. ;-)

southernboy: Sure honey! I haven't harvested yet, but when I do I'll be sure to take pics of the process. ;-)

The girls are lookin great! The COB has really started to take off... FINALLY! ;-) The clone is doing very well. I can tell the B52 is very very close to being ready to harvest. I think I can wait a bit longer on her though. I'm gonna try to make it to day 70. I'm up for advice in that area. ;-) Got a little surprise for you all. No HPS shots!

Day 62

COB_CLONE1.jpg

COB_CLONE_Topt.jpg

Day_62_B52_plant.jpg

Day_62_B52_C.jpg

Day_62_B52.jpg

Day_62_COB.jpg

My lord fox, they are quite exceptional. i loved watching both your grows, you should write up a side by side of the hydro and bagseed grows in every aspect (price of operation, quality, quantity, everything!), it would be very interesting to see.
Oh and what pruning techniques did you use on the COB? i love the shape of the plant, it looks like a mini tree!

Wow - you've done a great job in that cabinet. Just when I thought those colas couldn't get any fatter, a new picture comes and they proves me wrong.

I can't wait to see what the dry weights are

Thanks McBudz, Bee23, and soniq420!

RageMonkey: Lol! A loooong time! More for the cure. ;-)

Harry Red: Cool! Thanks. ;-)

Dr.215: I'll think about doin that. ;-) The COB was topped during flowering so I could get clones from her. Then I put her back into veg for a bit, and then put her back into flowering. She's behind in growth, but it looks like she takin off now. ;-)

action1: Yes, they are very dense and heavy.

Back
Top Bottom