Hydro Grow

thats a close up on the afghan plant its budding already but itz so small :( i added 4 air stones to the tote and no the pot ismt filled with coco coir lol its dirt buy i feel when i cover it with coco soil stay moist longer .... idk lol dam lemon skunk not flowering could b stuck in veg?? :(

thats a close up on the afghan plant its budding already but itz so small :( i added 4 air stones to the tote and no the pot ismt filled with coco coir lol its dirt buy i feel when i cover it with coco soil stay moist longer .... idk lol dam lemon skunk not flowering could b stuck in veg?? :(

each plant has it's own timeline. It will flower when shes ready

whats flo and grow systems lol? and yea i guess the time was right. -__- i fuckin hage soil grow #1 idt attract fuckin pest . like nwts nats w.e u wanna cal em i hate it i never had em until i used this soil smh they piss me off. i had to cover the whole pot in plastic cause they were livin in the dam pot lol and i spray em with bleach water nasty nats make me itch whn i see 1 lol but im uploading pics today :)

hey brotha! you like that root prune trick dont ya?! ;)

anyways, dont over due it, the root pruning that is, i think i did, i did it so much i guess it created a DENSE rrot ball at bottom of net pot and lack of 02 caused root rot, yeah man my lady is hurting, i had to comb out all the dead roots and do a h202 soak, clean everything out with some cheap ol vodka haha, for real. now im back to res and root zone with NO root rot but her grow is stunted i need to try and bring her back Again from a nasty slump. wish me luck..

yeah just wanted to make sure you didnt make same mistake i did following my advice to root prune. root pruning is fine, but with everything else in life requires some moderation lol.. god damn i hate my inability to be patient =(

hey brotha! you like that root prune trick dont ya?! ;)

anyways, dont over due it, the root pruning that is, i think i did, i did it so much i guess it created a DENSE rrot ball at bottom of net pot and lack of 02 caused root rot, yeah man my lady is hurting, i had to comb out all the dead roots and do a h202 soak, clean everything out with some cheap ol vodka haha, for real. now im back to res and root zone with NO root rot but her grow is stunted i need to try and bring her back Again from a nasty slump. wish me luck..

yeah just wanted to make sure you didnt make same mistake i did following my advice to root prune. root pruning is fine, but with everything else in life requires some moderation lol.. god damn i hate my inability to be patient =(

lol i was about to prune the roots but i dont know how so i left em alone thats just how they grow i guess. but its alot now since i added 2 more large air stones

IMAG04695.jpg
lemon skunk
afghan
IMAG04686.jpg
IMAG04677.jpg
IMAG04644.jpg
IMAG04655.jpg

i put that black trash bag over the pot because nets kept trying to live inside the coco and i FUCKING HATE NATS anybody know how to get rid of em ? they alwasy leave and come back lol i use to have these clip on off spray and it worked great they were small fans blwoing the off stuff i got em from home depot :)

thats the afghan , when the plant reach up like a baby it mean it need water? probably does since i put the bag over it i only put a large mc donalds cup of water inside cause of the dam nats smh but i think my bagseed is almost ready for harvest im not sure but some hairs and like a amber color but its still a lot of thick white hairs

dam havnt been on in a long time but im going to upload pics, afghan has fat buds :) lemon skunk smells great i think i need sumden for the smell because its combining with the afghan and i can smell it outside my front door =( but i harvested my small kush plant i think it was too early idk but its drying out now

damn its been a while working fuckin 9hrs shifts 7days is killin me i think its almost time to harvest :) but i neede a little help i WILL upload pics in 5mins :) today was my last day using nutes prolly should of been stopped ;-( i harvest my little kush plant early lofl couldnt wait ii didnt even let it dry for 7days lol more like 4-5 and i smoked it all in 2 blunts lmaoooooooooooooooooo yea i was fried put me right to bed ^A__^ wish i still have some but i got my lemon skunk and fat afghan =) looks great but il show you in 5 mins lol seriously this time sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

oh yea no more fuckin nets or nats =) my secret technique i used lol i just filled my 7-11 slurpe cup with hot ass water from the sink and idk for some reason the dumb ass things fly right inside it lol and die lmaooo. i guess the steam lure em in idk. but it works and i no longer use the trash bag to cover the afghan plan :), btw have anyone ever grew the strain 'ICE' ?? im going to buy 10 seeds and grow it since its a short plant , i love em short lol more space :)

Back
Top Bottom