Hydro Grow FINALLY

Hey guys,

I hope some of you liked my last grow, and now its time for a new one.
I can tell you that this grow will be the best I have done so far. :yummy:

I have made Ebb and Flow setup and doing it a little minor scale only growing in 1x 1x 2x m with only one cooltube 400w Hps, maybe switch to 1000w after the veg. Anyways, minor scale means I have to take really good care of the plants I am growing to get a decent yield.
I am gonna use clones for this grow as I find it much better for yield and faster.
I have ordered some new strains Blueberry, Pakistan Valley and Cheese. The reason I tried this strains is because of fast bud development and they will be done in around 60 days.
All the grows I have done so far took 80 - 95 days, and I need something really quick when I am doing small scale.

The first importing thing that I need to do before I can start the process is to find 3 good moms, one of each strain. I bought 5 feminized seeds from all of the 3 strains. They will not be vegging in Hydro, they are going to be grown natural in soil with Coco dirt as a medium.
I will also veg them only under 4 flurocent lights so they want be as big as they usually get under MH and HPS.

Just as you guys know and some of you do, I have got a new work and I am/was a little busy working my ass of, but know I feel I can start again and share the grow with you guys. I am So So Sorry that it took 2 month before I posted the smoke and harvest details. But I got 800 g out of the G13 Haze, and ppl in my city are talking about the weed all day and I also had to change location so I couldn't get busted. This is also why I am doing in a smaller scale so I can smoke it all by my self and don't let ppl talk about the weed. My city is not as big as you think btw, we are 200 000 ppl living here, and if you are a stoner, you know them all.

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy my next grow. I am in Florida atm, so I can't start before I get home, but now I have 3 weeks of free time, and that is why I am here now FINALLY :D I missed you all

Peace all and HAPPY HOLLYDAYS :roorrip::bong::bongrip:

Re: Hydro Grow FINALY

I have changed something

The whole setup went to the trash and I bought new setup.

drip_feed_main.jpg

This will be easier to put together and should work perfectly.
This setup is 1x 1m, and should fill up the whole grow space in the tent I have Builded.

I also ordered a room with heat mat for my clones, so they will root much faster.

Prop.jpg

I can now have 16 small plants and do a great Sog method, Only gonna use one strain at the time for that.

Can't wait to get home and start this grow.

Peace ppl :roorrip::peace::ganjamon:

I have changed some strains and gonna go for some other kinds.

These are on the way as we speak

Barneys Coffeshop

Violator Kush

barn-violatorkush.jpg

Violator Kush is a heavy cash crop, high THC cannabis indica dominant hybrid plant with Himalayan genetics. It is a plant with large green leaves & it produces buds of such a density that tieing or staking will be necessary. Covered in trichomes Violator Kush has an earthy, musty smell & flavour. Short, bushy plant with a comfy couch-lock stoned effect.

Dutch Passion Seeds

Brainstorm

DP-brainstorm.jpg

Brainstorm (formerly Hempstar) cannabis seeds produce sturdy skunk plants and have been hybridised with the best of the Dutch Passion seed bank 100% haze genetics. Brainstorm has a long lasting marijuana high combined with a well balanced, soft smoking experience. Ideal for high yield harvests and a perfect variety to select clones from. Brainstorm cannabis seeds are supplied to Sensible Seeds by the Dutch passion seed bank.

Blue Moonshine

DP-bluemoonshine.jpg

The Blue moonshine cannabis seed has a flowering period of 9-10 weeks. The THC produces a long lasting marijuana high and the skunk buds are tight and dripping with THC crystals. The blue moonshine skunk seed produces a long lasting cannabis high experience. blue moonshine has it's origins in the blueberry indica cannabis seeds. These short stout cannabis plants grow to approx 80cm and produce tight rock hard ganja nuggets of trichome coated skunk bud. A true marijuana skunk plant. The blue moonshine skunk seeds are supplied to Sensible Seeds by the Dutch passion seed bank in Amsterdam.

Big Buddah Seeds

Cheese

BB-cheese.jpg

Introducing the UK's number 1 strain, the Big Buddha Cheese. The Big Buddha Cheese retains specific parts we loved from the original cheese, namely its sublime & distinctive flavour, which reminds people of the old skool cannabis they first smoked in the 80's when the first hybrids were developed. The high from the Big Buddha Cheese is also very special indeed, uplifting & motivational high.

In modern times the most "sensible" way forward is by growing your own produce for personal consumption, today there is so much information available to start making your own home-grown. Having top quality genetics will help you to successfully achieve your desired goals. Buying Big Buddha seeds guarantees you will always find a great plant, with distinguishable qualities, and a unique gene pool history.
Peace and love

These are the strains I am going for on this grow, and I will keep 4 mother plants, one of each kind, and I think these will be a good selection. In taste and colours.

What do you guys think?

Peace :roorrip::rollit::yummy:

pan4gold49: Thx m8, I have not tried Blue Moonshine and Violator Kush before so it will be interesting. I think Ebb and Flow will rock on this grow, and I am still gonna use Canna products for this grow, only canna Hydro products.
But I will have my mother plants in Cocco dirt and maybe use a dripper so I don't need to water them.

Bee23: Thx m8, hope you will enjoy the grow ;)

Anyways, I am thinking of going a little more advance with Co2 tank and timer. But I am a little afraid that it can ruin the grow. I am gonna read and read and see if I find any good advice on that. Hard to know how much Co2 I should burst my plant with. But I will do everything I can to get massive buds, and thinking of changing the lights to 1000w as soon as I have made some good mothers and my clones are ready to flower.
The room I am gonna grow in now is a lot cooler then the other room I used, and it is not my bedroom ;) ;) finally I will sleep normally again.
Another perfect thing with the room is that it doesn't have any windows, but it has a air hole that I can connect to the Cooltube and the carbon filter.

Grow_Room4.jpg

Here is my plan and how it might possible be looking like after I get everything in order.
I haven't put in the co2 container but I am thinking of hanging a thin plastic tube around and through the soils with small holes to let the Co2 feed the plants.

I am still on vacation so can't take pictures before I get home again, can't wait to start this grow

Peace :roorrip::yummy::ganjamon:

What do you guys think?

I think I'm psyched up to watch this one. I really enjoyed your G13 haze grow.

Nice set up you've commissioned by the way

yea i want to try a hydro myself...heard it only saves u two or 3 weeks before harvest...so we will see how it goes

FloridaBud: Thx m8, your grow was awsome also :cool:

soniq420: Thx, the setup is just my idea, hopefully a replica of what I am gonna do when I get home. This grow will be much better ;)

dgoldy209: Cool, This is my first hydro grow, so I might need some help

MJAYRIDAH: Nice to see so many want to try this with me ;) I think all of us will get good results, maybe share some ideas with each other.

Anyways, I think I have receved the Hydro setup and the clone setup now. Got someone to pick it up for me as I am still on vacation. Will also recieve the seeds soon ;)

Can't wait to get started.

Happy New Years all

Peace :bong::bongrip::peace:

I am back from a wonderful vacation and I have receved some seeds today. I think they mixed up something because I only got Violator Kush and Brain storm plus another one that I didn't order Afghani Special and not feminized. I have sendt them and e-mail and hopefully get blue moonshine and cheese on the way.

I am still waiting on my Hydro setup, hopefully I will get it next week. But I don't need it for a month, so I will buy cocco soil to morrow and Germinate the seeds to night. Hopefully I will get the other 2 by next week so I can germinate them also. I will put all the mother plants under the HPS lamp where I am gonna flower my clones for 1 month before taking the clones. After that they will transfer outside and go under flurocent light.

I got a new strain that I didn't order called Aftghan Special. I am not sure if I am gonna try it. What do you guys think?

Afghan Speacial

KCB-afghanispecial.jpg

This Afghani strain can be grown indoor or outdoors. Its ancestor's are Afghani strain, crossed over with a new double Afghani. This indica has a strong sweet aroma, the leaves are wide and dark green. It is a weed from the good old happy days.

Flowering:
7-10 weeks

Height:
3m

Yield:
700g

What do you think? 3 m is very high.

Anyways here are some pictures I took from the seeds and the flowering room.

1470.jpg

2349.jpg

3299.jpg

The flowering room. This is the flowering tent that I will use. It is 1 x 1 x 2m high. The hydroponic setup will go in here. Hopefully I will gas this tent with Co2 and 1000w. I need to be 100 % confident about the co2 system before I purchuse one. Anyways I am still waiting on my Hydro setup but so never boxes in the grow tent, they where a misstake hehe.

4245.jpg

6162.jpg

5186.jpg

I will update some more to morrow after some has popped up and the process has started.

Peace :roorrip::bong::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom