Hydro Grow FINALLY

New picture Update

My Mother plants are doing good. I have 2 plants already that will not be qualified, But I have 1 BrainStorm and 1 Violator Kush motherplant. The first picture shows Violator Kush then BrainStorm

23621.jpg

2363.jpg

BB Cheese and Blue moonshine is also on the way to become something. I haven't pointed out the mother plant yet, they look the same and growing in same speed. But that will change any time. I took some pictures of them. The first pictures is BB Cheese then Bluemoonshine

3328.jpg

4255.jpg

The Afghani spcial that I am growing in tent is at 3 days of flowering now I think, It got interupted 8 hours though when I forgot to close the tent one nigth. The stems are supe thick for the size of plant, and they look super nice. The ebb and flow mixed with Canna products are amazing. I took some pictures with lamps on and off

5193.jpg

6168.jpg

7149.jpg

9106.jpg

8134.jpg

11153.jpg

12131.jpg

1489.jpg

13108.jpg

1949.jpg

I have also mounted a digital Humidity and temp meter with wireless transfer. So now I can sit where ever I want in the house and watch the room. It has also an alarm to warn me when it gets to hot or to much humidity. The first shows the Temp and humidity sender, the next shows thing that read the Humidity and temp and last is the reciver.

1748.jpg

1848.jpg

2045.jpg

Peace :peace:

Here is another update from the tent

My plants are growing really thick stems and bushy. They look SUPER healthy. I only hope I get enough girls out of it. Anyways, I am thinking of taking 2 clones from the 4 best Afghani plants. Hopefully in the end it wil reward me with some girl clones. I'll use the clone as a motherplant and continue using the plant in future grow. It wasn't the plan, but now I see potensial. Here is the picture update. This a week into flowering.

1493.jpg

3332.jpg

2368.jpg

4260.jpg

5198.jpg

6173.jpg

7152.jpg

8136.jpg

9108.jpg

11154.jpg

11153.jpg

See what I meen. Those plants are incredible. I can't wait to see some bloom development :grinjoint:

Cohn: Thx bro :) :roorrip:

four20friend: Thx ;)

I found out that the flurocent light was crap. It didn't get me strong moms. I put in a 400w Cooltube MH lamp. This is so I can speed up the progress and make some good and strong moms. I have elimenated 2, one Violator Kush and 1 Brainstorm. I tried to cut the top and start root it so I can flower it. I don't want to put in the soil and everything. I have also taken 8 clones from the Afghani Special's. I took 2 clones of the 4 best plant in the tent. All together I have 10 clones in the propogator box with heat mat. They survived the first night, and will hopefully reward me with a female clone of Afghani Special and a Violator Kush and Brainstorm clone :)

Here is a new update, The plants in the tent recives water 4 times a day now.

1495.jpg

2369.jpg

3333.jpg

5199.jpg

4263.jpg

6174.jpg

The clone picture where really bad, but gonna take a new one on next update. Anyways, Ebb and Flow Rocks

Back
Top Bottom