Hydro Grow FINALLY

Re: Hydro Grow FINALY

This Afghani strain can be grown indoor or outdoors. Its ancestor's are Afghani strain, crossed over with a new double Afghani. This indica has a strong sweet aroma, the leaves are wide and dark green. It is a weed from the good old happy days.

Flowering:
7-10 weeks

Height:
3m

Yield:
700g

What do you think? 3 m is very high.

This seems odd to me, maybe a mistake. I can't imagine an all indica strain being over 9 feet tall. I wonder if they mean 3 feet instead of 3 meters?

Re: Hydro Grow FINALY

I figured out that I might aswell try them, there where 10 original seeds and I had 3 bag seed from earlyer grows. I am germinating all of them and I will flower them asap as I get the hydro system. I can test the system out and it doesn't matter if I do something wrong with this first grow. And I am germinating 2 brainstorm and 2 violator kush as mother plant.

So I have totaly 17 seeds germinating :)

7144.jpg

Peace :cool::roorrip::popcorn:

1 seed is now ready 16 is still left germinating in a cup of water.
The seed that is ready was one of the 10 Afghani Special original.
Those are gonna be a test, flower from seed when the hydroponic gets here. I need to see how ebb and flow works.

I have now placed the Afghani Special seed in a rockwool. A small one 2x 2x 2".

1561.jpg

I used small rockwool because I want to keep the plants dry when the ebb and flow system drains the water. The pot that I am gonna use is 200mm net pots, I am gonna fill it with Clay

medium_hd_net_pots.jpg

I have made the room for my mother plants and everything is ready now. I have placed 4 pots (2x Brain Storm and 2x Violator Kush ) and I am still waiting on the next 2 strains ( Cheese and Blue Moonshine ) will proberbly know something on monday. I am gonna flower the weakest of each strains so I will have 1 mother plant of each strain. Here are some pictures ( No seed in the soil )

8128.jpg

1084.jpg

9100.jpg

I couldn't get some cocco dirt so I had to buy somthing called Canna Terra

11147.jpg

12125.jpg

There are a little more to do with the flowering room, haven't done much because I am waiting on my Ebb and flow system. Anyways I mounted the extractor fan. I will have the carbon filter outside over the mother plants. It will also clean the air that is blowed out of the tent.

13103.jpg

1472.jpg

Its going after the plan so far, except the missing ebb and flow and the seeds missing.

Peace :bong::grinjoint::roorrip:

so if i read correctly
your going to make mothers in the soil
then take clones and when the hydro stuff comes put the clones in the rockwool?
or am i just really high right now?

mmhmm send some hash this way! Great setup man im in for the ride.

Thx Dr. 215, The hash was smoked up same day it got made. I used around 3 grams of weed to get that gram of hash, and man was it potent, and flavor was even better than I have tasted before.

I have talked with sensible seeds, and they will send Cheese and Blue Moonshine to morrow. Will hopefully have them on friday or so. Can't wait.

The hydroponic system has been sendt on 29.12.08 but I am still waiting on it. I have sendt 3 mails fo HG hydroponic without answer. This is not good business or how someone should treat there costumer, and I have been ordering there some times, but everytime they mess things up with not answering mails. I wrote a new mail 3 hours ago, I also wrote that I need an answer with tracking number so I can track it. Will keep you updated on how it turns out if I will get an answer soon.

Peace :roorrip:

hehe, everyone has access to the strains at Sensible Seeds but if you live in US you should only order like 5 seeds at the time inncase of federal confiscating them. US get MILLIONS of letters everyday, and its very, very hard to find the seeds. They are packed really descreed. If you have plant, you can always ask a good friend to send the seeds to his adress. That is what I am doing. ( I know that sending seeds is easyer in my country. But I have ordered 50 feminized seeds, and If I got cought with those seeds I would got sendt to jail for atleast 5 years ) Even so ITS WORTH IT. 0.1% chanse of getting busted

WOOOT. I have a good informasjon from Norway, They are maybe decrimilizing cannabis soon. :D we can have amount up to 1000 g Hash and not get sent to jail. We have allot of bad drugs in norway, and we have the highest procentage of Heroin abuseres world wide. ( Heroin IS DIRTY ) . Anyways, they want to spend the money on helping the Heroin Victims and don't bother with Potheads. I know this is thet way to go and they could make money even selling cannabis. The money they would make of the cannabis they could use on Heroin addicts. The police don't even bother with cannabis more because it's only a very small fish in the sea.

This is an interesting time for us in Norway, and I hope that now they will wake up. EVERYONE IS SMOKING! I have doctor, Lawyer, Teacher even police friends that smoke. Weed / HASH is for everyone not the ppl the system thinks are criminal. I know after spending time in Amsterdam, they know how it is. I have even asked a police officer borrowed me lighter to light a joint in Amsterdam. ( I LOVE Amsterdam )

I am A little drunk now. I am so sorry for my English and my boring writing. Anyways I LOVE MARIJUANA and I LOVE to talk about. I hope you all will enjoy this grow journal and the Strains I choose.

Peace :peace::peace:

Aah, I hate that shit. That happend to me also, but I will never order from that site again. I am only ordering from Sensible Seeds as they send the seeds in a CD Jewel case. And the box the cd's is in says : Promoe CD for promotianal use only ( Free CD ) . I have order there 5 times and everytime I got all the seeds, exept this time. But they told me that the Afghani Special was a bonus because the Cheese and Blue moonshine was out of stock. Anyways, The Blue Moonshine and Cheese is on the way now and will proberbly recieve it on friday. I will take some pictures of the box so you can see how it is sendt.

HG Hydroponic contacted me to day and told them they where really sorry that they didn't answer before. They had a lack of ppl atm because of the flue and so on. They only have around 5 ppl working there, but OMG they are so cheap compared to other stores. I really like that store and I will always order from them. I can't wait to see how the Hydro turns out when I get it. The estimated delivery time is 20.jan.09, so that is not long.

Things are falling more and more into place and now I have started planning the Co2 system. I have now ordered a leasing for a 5kg Co2 Tank for a year with free pressure test every refill. The cost of that was 250 $ a year. The refill was like 50$. I am also going to order the Ecotechnics Unis Co2 Combo Controller & Regulator from HG hydroponic as they are over 150 $ cheaper then any other place. So I will most likely have the CO2 going verry soon.

Things are going super smooth now, The Afghani special is now under ligh, plant has reached 1" above the medium ( Rockrool ). I am still waiting for the Brain Storm and Violator Kush to popp up from the dirt. They are planted in ordinary dirt so it may take a little more time.

I found some more interesting pictures from my seed banks and the Co2 Regulator from HG hydroponic

BlueMoonshine
7479Bluemoonshine.jpg

blue_moonshire.jpg

Big Buddah Cheese
BB_Cheese.jpg

HG Hydroponic ;) CO2 Controller. This is fully automatic controller
4964_1.jpg

I need to test if my house will stand 1000w now when it's whinter time. We use allot of heaters to heat the house in this time of the year, and I am not sure if I can manage to heat the house and put the 1000w in there. I will test that when everything is in place. If 1000w is to big then I would need to wait for march - april, or buy a 600w

Anyways, I think 1000w will go, but I am not sure.

Peace guys :peace:

^^ Nice man. Thats what i call reusing before recycling! I hope Norway legalizes Cannabis soon, that would be a big step in the right direction. Anyways i hope your plants look as nice as those pictures when your done with them. Best of luck man ill be watchin.

flyfishinrock: I am checking what my option are now. Maybe drill a hole in the door, but that will maybe look suspicious. hmmm any ideas, what did you do?

Dr. 215: Yeah, getting the blue moonshine blue is my goal. And ofcourse covered in resins. But first I will flower my Afghani Special ( Regular seeds ). I need to get to know the hydro system, while I make Moms and clones from blue moonshine and the rest.

They are popping up now, 11 of them above ground. Here are some pictures.
To morrow I will give them very small amount of neut. Gonna use Rithzotonic that will help with much better root development. I didn't recieve the seeds, but will get them on monday proberbly. Can't wait, don't want them to be behind schedule.
Anyways here are some pictures I took today.

1948.jpg

2044.jpg

21116.jpg

I also turned on the fans today at low speed. And soon I will fill the pot with more dirt.

Peace :roorrip::peace:

You've got some major streaching from the seedlings in pots. You gotta keep the lights close to prevent this. I would put some more soil (if thats the medium your growing in) around the stems because when they develop more leaves they can potentially break the stem from it being so thin. Best of luck man!

Back
Top Bottom