Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

C99 white widow jorges diamonds or chemdawg would all be great choice for a cross IMO

thank you for the tip sensei! i just happen to have some cinderella 99 hybrids too... they were an x-line hybrid of 75%cindy and 25%maroc- BIG yielders being all sativa.. i crossed then with my big bud x superskunk #1... got the seeds there waiting for my opportunity to hook them up with some OGK:cheesygrinsmiley:

i got my latest order in too! WOOT! woke up to them on my doorstep loL.. and very stealthy packaging i might add. my holy grail kush beans with the ole white widow x big bud fems... very happy they arrived :thumb: even though it was only 10 days waiting time, it still seemed like weeks ;]
got some freebies with them of course- sleestack x skunk#1, somango x critical, white widow x OGK fem, auto amnesia and auto critical.. so im a very happy chappy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice grow man. Plants are looking killer. I will be watchin this grow to see the end result. Im on week five of my grow so we are close to the same. ++reps bro

Nice grow man. Plants are looking killer. I will be watchin this grow to see the end result. Im on week five of my grow so we are close to the same. ++reps bro

thank you kindly nwgreenz, glad to have you to stop in :cheesygrinsmiley: awesome, i wish you all the best with your ladies too bro.. what flavs you got going?

on my list is purple wreck..blue dream is great too. its a cluster fuck of hybrids.

i have head seeds casey jones (cluster fuck) and nirvana new york power diesel and snow white on deck.

Alkemist may I suggest a strain for your next grow?
Blue dream I never smoked it but heard great reviews on it.
Some say its great for pain relife with no sleepyness.

thnx for the headsup wildbill! i'll certainly add that to my next order :cheesygrinsmiley:

just went over to check the ladies today and decided to take some close up shots.. i'll get some measurements next time im over there too- something to compare to.
sorry but i lost track of which pixie is which, just trying to get some of the trichs and resin production

day 33 of flower:

SAM_01282.JPG

SAM_01271.JPG

SAM_01263.JPG

SAM_01251.JPG

SAM_01241.JPG

SAM_01233.JPG

SAM_01222.JPG

SAM_01211.JPG

SAM_01203.JPG

SAM_01192.JPG

i pretty sure this is the OGK
SAM_01183.JPG

SAM_01172.JPG

OGK
SAM_01162.JPG

thanks to everyone who is following:thanks: :peacetwo:

there we go baby! fat already, good shit! right around week 5 is when mine gained most their weight as well.

cheers meat brother!

yep starting to fatten up a little :cheesygrinsmiley:

i was just going over the cover thumbnails of all the clips ive put up of this grow from start to now and it looks quite cool to see the quiktime rundown from seedling to the present [: here's a clip i made today... more just for a reason to put up a song i really DIG.

cheers all :Rasta:

i just wanted to thank everyone who has stopped by too, i GREATLY appreciate the positivity and feedback:Namaste: it makes for such a great learning experience too and i reckon it reflects the calibre and integrity of the growers here- not to mention how this place just rocks!! :theband: :rocker: also the supreme patience to put up with peeps like me LOL ... im often ~buzzing~ at the wealth of knowledge here @420magazine, im very grateful, thanks :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom