Hyperluv's 1st Offical Grow Coco-Perlite Multiple Autos T5 & PS1000 LED - 2016

Day 55: All plants are doing good.

IMG_124435.JPG
IMG_124938.JPG
IMG_124637.JPG
IMG_124737.JPG
IMG_124835.JPG
IMG_125039.JPG

This one was super close to the edge of the LED (about 1cm). :cheesygrinsmiley: I tied her down so she is not that close anymore.

IMG_124536.JPG

Wow how close are your plants to the light? I had burns at 6-8inches and i'm on a 9foot rail

The tallest peaks are 2" away from the light. I keep bending and strapping them down, but they keep wanting to get close to the light. :laugh:

The only one I did not bend was the Critical Thunder on the bottom left (see pic with the power cords connected near tent frame). I am leaving that one alone to see what happens. So far so good.

Looking great mate 1 of my plants sits 11 inches from perfectsun goliath she is 8 weeks old so around same age as yours.and buds are going crazy.il post some pics to show u if u dont mind? Happy growing and merry christmas;)

Day 57: All plants are doing good. Today starts week #9. Nutrients were adjusted as followed: 3ml CalMag, 8ml FloraNova Bloom, 1ml Floralicious, 1.5ml Armor Si, 1/6 tsp Monster Bloom (adding a dash more of FloraNova Bloom brings it up to 1290-1350ppm)

IMG_126033.JPG
IMG_126128.JPG
IMG_126231.JPG

hyper,

what temp did you germ those seeds at? what temp do u think the paper towel was

also so you have all those days of feed in the picture, like 5 jugs for the week. how many times a day do you feed how many times a day do you water. all the mix is written for us but i didn't see a water feed schedule and how many times a day.

thanks.

hyper,

what temp did you germ those seeds at? what temp do u think the paper towel was

also so you have all those days of feed in the picture, like 5 jugs for the week. how many times a day do you feed how many times a day do you water. all the mix is written for us but i didn't see a water feed schedule and how many times a day.

thanks.

I do not know what the paper towel temp was, but the room they were in was 77 to 84F on a daily basis.

For watering, I fed them one time each day (still do). It ranged from 250ml when they were transplanted, around 500ml for weeks 1 & 2 till I got some run off, 750ml to 1L for weeks 3 & 4, 1L for weeks 5 & 6, then 1.5L+ from week 8 and on. For each feeding, I just gave them enough water until I saw some run off. There was a point during the grow where I was getting very little to no run off (I think week 6 and 7) and the plants grew fine. I would also feel how heavy or light the pots were and checked on how the plants were reacting to feed and adjusted accordingly.

I do not know what the paper towel temp was, but the room they were in was 77 to 84F on a daily basis.

For watering, I fed them one time each day (still do). It ranged from 250ml when they were transplanted, around 500ml for weeks 1 & 2 till I got some run off, 750ml to 1L for weeks 3 & 4, 1L for weeks 5 & 6, then 1.5L+ from week 8 and on. For each feeding, I just gave them enough water until I saw some run off. There was a point during the grow where I was getting very little to no run off (I think week 6 and 7) and the plants grew fine. I would also feel how heavy or light the pots were and checked on how the plants were reacting to feed and adjusted accordingly.

OK thank you.

I thought they were supposed to get a watering with regular old water in between feedings.

so if you were watering each day with nutes did the coco ever really get dry?

i just started a grow in coco and they are going much slower than yours. mine were colder in germination, around 70 probably. i seen you have a humidifier, i got that going today and increased the temp a little in the room. i also fed them because i seen you have at this stage. hope mine catch up i can tell they love the increase in humidity im quite sure that was it.

so i did the 200 ppm feeding today but didn't do superthrive, i will do it again tomorrow if your saying you fed that often, mine look like yours at day 2, exactly.

i have all the same nutes as you so hope i suppose your journal is going to get a lot of use from me. thanks for the time.

oh yea what were the lights on 18/6 or 24 hours a day in the begining, day 2...?

Looking great mate 1 of my plants sits 11 inches from perfectsun goliath she is 8 weeks old so around same age as yours.and buds are going crazy.il post some pics to show u if u dont mind? Happy growing and merry christmas;)

Yeah that's cool. I've checked out your grow too. :high-five:

OK thank you.

I thought they were supposed to get a watering with regular old water in between feedings.

so if you were watering each day with nutes did the coco ever really get dry?

i just started a grow in coco and they are going much slower than yours. mine were colder in germination, around 70 probably. i seen you have a humidifier, i got that going today and increased the temp a little in the room. i also fed them because i seen you have at this stage. hope mine catch up i can tell they love the increase in humidity im quite sure that was it.

so i did the 200 ppm feeding today but didn't do superthrive, i will do it again tomorrow if your saying you fed that often, mine look like yours at day 2, exactly.

i have all the same nutes as you so hope i suppose your journal is going to get a lot of use from me. thanks for the time.

oh yea what were the lights on 18/6 or 24 hours a day in the begining, day 2...?

I never gave them regular water without nutrients. I am saving that for harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I never let the coco get dry (at least from what I can see visibly). Maybe some of top near the fabric pot may have gotten dry between feeding, but not that I have noticed. Plus I have the clay pebbles on top so can't really see what the coco (and even the rockwool cube) looked like below it.

Yeah. When they are in the Veg stage, they like humidity a lot. I just let the humidity go all over the place in the Veg tent. I believe it ranged from 50% to 80% at their hi/low points.

Cool. Glad I can help. Superthrive is no joke. I used it as much as I could during Veg. Just not good for flowering.

Well if you do not have room for big ass plants like mine I suggest you do some LST or something. Only one of my plants turn out smaller that the rest. That was the Bluetooth. Still not really sure why that one reacted differently than the rest. Right now I am running out of room and have to keep bending the plants down. But if you have headroom, go for it! :goodluck:

They were and still are on an 18/6 schedule.

As you know im in the seedling stage comparing my grow to yours. mine are growing way slower and i was thinking maybe thats because i got a straight sativa, the jack herrer. are all yours like fast growing indica? could that be why mine show way less growth per day than yours?

btw im starting to adjust from my 24 hour lighting on seedlings to 18 today. im starting with 4 hours today, 5 tomorrow and 6 then ill keep it there. hope that helps em too!

As you know im in the seedling stage comparing my grow to yours. mine are growing way slower and i was thinking maybe thats because i got a straight sativa, the jack herrer. are all yours like fast growing indica? could that be why mine show way less growth per day than yours?

btw im starting to adjust from my 24 hour lighting on seedlings to 18 today. im starting with 4 hours today, 5 tomorrow and 6 then ill keep it there. hope that helps em too!

My AK-47 and Lemon Haze are sativa dominant so I'm not sure. I think as long as your plants are growing and are healthy you should be good. I wouldn't worry too much about comparing them to other grows at this point. Focus more on keeping them nice and healthy.

I never really understood the whole light schedule thing for autos. 18/6 works just fine. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom