Hyperluv's 1st Offical Grow Coco-Perlite Multiple Autos T5 & PS1000 LED - 2016

i dont get your feeding schedule. so your using only gro and bloom? where is the plant getting the micro from?

maybe if you have time you can explain your feedings and how they break down for me, like why did you feed what you did.

I have a GHflora feeding schedule for coco and its way different than yours, this is what is says for me to do.

week 1

micro - 1/4 tsp
gro - 1/8 tsp
bloom - 1/8 tsp
calmag- 1 tsp

i mean thats way different than yours for week one:
calmag
bloom

is yours from experience or a suggestion or?why dont you use micro tho?
also i have florablend, have you ever used that.

thanks

i dont get your feeding schedule. so your using only gro and bloom? where is the plant getting the micro from?

maybe if you have time you can explain your feedings and how they break down for me, like why did you feed what you did.

I have a GHflora feeding schedule for coco and its way different than yours, this is what is says for me to do.

week 1

micro - 1/4 tsp
gro - 1/8 tsp
bloom - 1/8 tsp
calmag- 1 tsp

i mean thats way different than yours for week one:
calmag
bloom

is yours from experience or a suggestion or?why dont you use micro tho?
also i have florablend, have you ever used that.

thanks

I am not using the Floranova trio, but that series is good too. I use the thicker more expensive bottles that only come in Grow and Bloom. If you search for this on amazon, you will find it - General Hydroponics FloraNova Grow & Bloom Quart ($38.95 if you're in the US). On grow pot cheaply website (not YouTube) he has a feeding chart there for that series. You can use that as your base. Everything else I use I just follow the directions on the bottle and just use it whenever I feel it should be used during the grow.

Day 60: All plants are doing good. I am noticing more leaves getting burnt tips so think I am at the top of the PPMs (1300) for these plants. I am probably wasting nutrients (and money). :)

IMG_128438.JPG
IMG_128537.JPG
IMG_128643.JPG
IMG_128737.JPG
IMG_128840.JPG
IMG_128933.JPG

so on yours you were feeding week 0

if these were yours would you be feeding them the calmag, bloom superthrive roots and voodoo now?

if so how much, you add your calmag to like 150 or something then base nutes to what ppm for this stage?

DSCN089611.JPG

thanks

thanks for that website it helped

so on yours you were feeding week 0

if these were yours would you be feeding them the calmag, bloom superthrive roots and voodoo now?

if so how much, you add your calmag to like 150 or something then base nutes to what ppm for this stage?

thanks
thanks for that website it helped

It was not actually an entire week for zero - just one day. I prepared 1.5" and 4" rockwool cubes with 2ml Cal Mag, 0.5ml Floranova Bloom, 0.5ml Roots Excelerator, and 0.5ml of Voodoo Juice. So technically everything was watered once the transplant was completed into the 3 gallon fabric pots as the coco was already saturated with 2ml per gallon of CalMag two days prior.

On day #1 (the next day), I watered with 2ml Cal Mag, 1ml FloraNova Bloom, 0.5ml Root Excelerator, 1ml Voodoo Juice, and 1/8tsp Superthrive per gallon. So yes... I was feeding them when they were little like the one in your pic. Total ppm on Day 0 was 230. On Day 1, they were getting 300ppm total. It just kept gradually going up from there every day or two.

I have not posted this yet since I was waiting until I completed the grow, but below are the actual ppm levels for each week.

Day 0 - Transplant: 230ppm
Week 1 - Day 1 to 7: 300-350
Week 2 - Day 8 to 14: 480-610
Week 3 - Day 15 to 21: 600-730
Week 4 - Day 22 to 28: 740-870
Week 5 - Day 29 to 35: 900-1030
Week 6 - Day 36 to 42: 990-1050
Week 7 - Day 43 to 49: 1060-1140
Week 8 - Day 50 to 56: 1139-1250
Week 9 - Day 57+ : 1280-1350

YESTERDAY

Day 63: All plants are doing good. Getting busy at work so may not upload pics each day. No major changes anyway. Still bending branches that try to get close to the LED.

Day 64: I went ahead and bumped up the nutrients one last time since I have not seen any other bad effects minus some of leaves with burned tips. I am now feeding 3ml CalMag, 9ml FloraNova Bloom, 1ml Floralicious, 1.5ml Armor Si, 1/4tsp Monster Bloom (1380-1400ppm)

All plants are doing fine.

hey hyperluv maybe you can help me with this one.

so its got the claw as u can see and the stem is much more purple than all the other jack herers planted at the same time.

DSCN09559.JPG
DSCN095410.JPG

1 is the healthy one and 1 is side by side with the claw one.

what would you do, its just like your setup same lights, t5 6500k same nuts except the flora series. thanks

DSCN09538.JPG
DSCN095610.JPG

Some plants just do not grow the same. I learned that with my Bluetooth. I actually had to give that plant less water than the rest of them. I would first make sure I am doing the same exact process for all plants. Retrace steps. Did you do anything differently with this specific plant? If not, I would probably make sure it is getting a lot of light and use a tad less water until it gets more perky. I did not use Dixie cups for my plants so if the water cannot escape (run off) I am not sure if that changes things.

looking good mate :) you inspired me to move the plants closer to the light :) they seem to love it apart from some tip burn.
looking good btw . keep up the good work

Yeah... that was an experiment that went well and that tip burn is from the nutrients- not the light. I was just trying to "listen" to the plants and give them want they want. And at times, they had to deal with whatever I was doing to them. ;)

:thanks:

I see you are almost done with your grow. Must be nice to get to the final product and chill. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom