Hyperluv's 1st Offical Grow Coco-Perlite Multiple Autos T5 & PS1000 LED - 2016

You may be keeping the RW cube too wet with the three plants that are not growing as fast as the other three.... Especially if the hydroton gets too dry, not wet enough encourage the roots to leave the RW cube... Just a guess on my part.... I use only hydroton in a drip system, i really like it because it lasts forever.....

Thanks Dr Fish. I was actually wondering why the Bluetooth was smaller. The Lemon Haze and AutoMazar had tiny tap roots so I am thinking they are younger even though they were germing for the same number of day (3).

subbed, just started my first coco grow and will be ready transplant this weekend. hopefully we can help eachother as we go and learn off eachother, il start a grow journal once iv transplanted...

What's up coralman! Yes no doubt. :high-five: If I do not respond right away, I am sure others will.

I do want to give credit where credit is due. I lot of the stuff I do is based on LEDRF's videos (grow pot cheaply). I watched all of them and took notes. Then search all over the net to see how others were growing their plants to create my own "style". This site is also very helpful. I like how the peeps on this site chime in when they notice something and reading the journals - especially those with similar setups and years of experience.

Day 14: All is looking good except for one mishap. I accidentally tore one of the Electric Fruit's leaves while trying to adjust the fabric pot behind it. :straightface:

IMG_101938.JPG

IMG_102038.JPG

looking nice mate, is there any reason for for hydroton pebbles on top, iv seen people use sand at the bottom and tops of pots to stop flies/nats getting into the soil.

To keep the coco from shifting all over the place when I water.

Day 15: Nutrients were bumped up for week 3. All plants are doing fine.
3ml CalMag, 3ml to 3.5ml Floranova Grow, 1ml Vodoo Juice, 1/8tsp Superthrive, 1ml Floralicious, and 1ml Armor Si per gallon. Fed 500ml to 750ml per plant.

IMG_102237.JPG

IMG_102337.JPG

Just in case anyone else likes growing other types of plants with your grow, bell peppers seem to be doing good with the same nutrient schedule. They are 1 week ahead on the schedule (week 4) so I can dial in the measurements to get in the right ppm range before I have to feed it to the ladies. :winkyface:

IMG_102134.JPG

Day 17: All is growing well. I also chopped down the bag seeds photoperiod I had so many issues with.

IMG_102539.JPG

I took samples last week. Harsh to smoke, but gives a nice head high.

IMG_102934.JPG
IMG_102839.JPG
IMG_102737.JPG

This one was from a clone of a flowering lower branch. Shows how it just continues growing how it would on the mother plant :goof:

IMG_102637.JPG

Day 18: All is good with the grow and I finally got the exhaust hooked up.

IMG_103031.JPG

The carbon filter is in the flower tent. The veg tent just gets ducting from one of the top ports. They both merge into a 'Y' pipe that goes into the 4" ipower fan that then goes to one of the vents that takes air out of the room.
IMG_103132.JPG

The young 'uns are looking great!

I'm not sure if the proper thing to say for the bag seed harvest is congratulations or good riddance...? Here, you just insert your preference for me here. _________ on the harvest! :blalol: She doesn't actually look that bad. It's a shame she didn't want to hurry up and not hermie for you.

I probably will yield 1/16th of Spider Mites on the harvest! lol
Yeah... o'well. Such is life. Moving on to better things. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom