Hyperluv's 1st Offical Grow Coco-Perlite Multiple Autos T5 & PS1000 LED - 2016

Day 26: Besides tinkering with the AC settings/schedule and the issue with the veg tent getting cooler than expected (dropped to 68F this morning - most likely during lights out), all is good. After AngryBird asked me if the plants are showing their sex, I took a closer look and I can now see some pistols on the Electric Fruit! :slide:

IMG_105435.JPG

IMG_105542.JPG

Hi
Lovely:cheer:

The front right one (biggest). Is that the one showing? She looks like a good size to be considered to move into flower slowly , slowly (unless you want them bigger) :Namaste: Think, double of what it is now, that is what she will end up to be, if you flower her now.

Day 29: It's week #5 so nutrients were bumped up again. 3ml CalMag, 5ml Floranova Grow, 1ml Florolicoius, 1.5ml Armor Si (900 - 960ppm). I moved the Electric Fruit, AK-47 and AutoMazar into the flowering tent so they can get used to the Perfect Sun 1000. The LED is about 2ft away from the plants right now. Temps at the leaves goes from 74 to 81F as the light passes above them. TGIF!

IMG_107039.JPG
IMG_107240.JPG
IMG_107142.JPG
IMG_107337.JPG

Day 32: I moved all except the Bluetooth plant into the flower tent. I had to evict the bell peppers since they were taking up space and placed them in the veg tent. I also took a small clipping from the Electric Fruit while I was trimming her and put it in a rockwool cube. Not really expecting much from it - more of an experiment (no dome, nutrients at 900ppm) to see what happens.

IMG_108136.JPG
IMG_107945.JPG
IMG_108047.JPG

Healthy green jungle:thumb:
You can use a see through plastic bag too over the clone just open to air out and mist every now and then.

Hi AngryBird, yes I know. I have a proper dome unit also, but just wanted to see what happens. I was able to bring plants back from the dead using Superthrive before. So if it wilts severely, I am going to try that on the tiny clone.

Back
Top Bottom