Hypo's Multi-Strain, Indica Grow. Return to the Dirt!

Re: Hypo's multi-strain, Indica grow. Return to the dirt!

Subscribed!

May this be another enjoyable grow, bro.

Re: Hypo's multi-strain, Indica grow. Return to the dirt!

Hey buddy, man your babies got some dense foliage already. Very tight and healthy plants and they look great in those air pots. Looks like another awesome Journal and grow ing the making!

All the best Hypo!

:bravo:

Actually it looks like Sunni will be the next journal. Wonder if I can add grow to the title link I already started. Not in the journal section though.
Sunni, a clone with mutation problems "Grow" Want to grab a couple clones from her and put her in the closet, with the others already flowering!
Glad you like the pipe! :smokin:

005423.JPG

004447.JPG

003471.JPG

002497.JPG
001469.JPG

Real Indica warriors here :)
Air pots are great by the way, I'm using them as well in my current grow to try out their potential. Can you tell my if you've noticed a big difference between vegging in standard pots and in air pots? Do you water more often? I have to water my ladies every 2-3 days and soil gets dry so quickly!

I already like that grow. Hope everything goes well and we'll see some serious budz!

:blunt:

Hypo my friend, that is some dense jungle you got over at your Great Southern Plantation!
woods good to here from you,thanks for stopping:blunt:

Your plants are looking realy healthy...it looks like you managed to keep them short and stacked,alot of others have problems cause their plants grow so tall,idk...but they deffently look healthy,lol...maybe thats why

J6
thanks much for the kind words & welcome my friend

HH

Real Indica warriors here :)
Air pots are great by the way, I'm using them as well in my current grow to try out their potential. Can you tell my if you've noticed a big difference between vegging in standard pots and in air pots? Do you water more often? I have to water my ladies every 2-3 days and soil gets dry so quickly!

I already like that grow. Hope everything goes well and we'll see some serious budz!

Hello dino23,this being my first experience with airpots,i do seem to notice a better growth with the air pots.i have been watering every other day,the soil is completely dry .btw this is my first indica dom grow,sorta tired of white widows after 3 generations. thanks for the kind words,i'll check your grow .

:tokin::tokin:HH

damn those smart pots are very nice[/QUOTE

Thanks blowin:tokin:

HH

Hypo, how do you get those purple pictures? Love the way the plant looks! :thumb:

Hi tmac,the pic was taken under a 120w led light and touched up with a photo app.

That plant (la woman) is in the veg cabinet will keep ti there till i confirm it being a female,then will likely clone it while the other three flower.

Thanks for stopping by:peacetwo:

HH

Two shots of 1 la woman 1month from seed.
007363.JPG

006376.JPG

Three shots of her offspring(clones)24 hrs old
005426.JPG

002501.JPG

001474.JPG

Photos of the three girls in flower later.

also coming soon new tent,light,etc.:lot-o-toke::tokin::blunt:

man there looking good for a month of growth!! ive just purchased some air pots myself so cant wait to see how they do against the normal ones im hearing good things about them though keep up the good work bro

Hi Langa,yea i'm real pleased with the growth.I have a 3ftx3ft tent coming and
another 400w light,so i'll have a veg room and a flower room and my clone room
It"s hard to quit adding on.lol:grinjoint:

Make sure you let me know when you start your next grow.:tokin:

HH

Back
Top Bottom