I Need Some Feedback On My First Grow Room Setup!

1416947526801.jpg
add a thermostat and your set.

Ok I moved some stuff around. Are we all on the same page now?
GOPR4609_1416972030778_high.JPG
:high-five::hmmmm:

Ok I moved some stuff around. Are we all on the same page now?
GOPR4609_1416972030778_high.JPG
:high-five::hmmmm:

LOL. It's looking much better than a week or two ago. Ask around, but your light looks pretty close to those small plants.

Be careful not to over heat the young ones. They also should be kept around 70% humidity for a couple of weeks. I grow my young ones to 3-4X that size under florescent lights before I hit them with the bright lights.

Now I don't think this is burn from the lights, it only appeared on the first true leaves of one plant. I'm gonna get so CA/Mag +, and hopefully that will help. What do you guy's think?
20141128_004004.jpg

I'm just getting back into growing after 20 years, but I'd guess heat stress on this leaf. If you start to see the same symptoms on lots of leaves it's time to worry. The first leaf sets are almost always lighter and crump in the end. Any decent soil will sustain plants, especially when they are small, so start with plain water. It's super important not to over fertilize. Always work nutes up from the bottom. Once you know your plants better, you can hit 'em harder.

Always make sure your soil is completely dry before you water again. Look for the soil color to turn lighter on the surface before starting to decide when to water. The soil should be pretty dry down an inch or two. The ideal time to water is just as the plants start to droop a bit.

I've always found that little bit of dry stress makes cannabis response to watering and nutes even stronger.

I

What do you all think of my new osc. fan? It's mounted to the ceiling, and can be raised or lowered by removing sections of the pipe.
20141128_185737.jpg
20141128_185749.jpg

Don't blow on the plants, man, especially when they are small. You want a gentle circulation around the plants. Get the air to circulate around the room, especially top to bottom. I'd point it up along the wall at the corner and would not oscillate. A little bit of "wind" can be useful, it stimulates the stems to grow stronger, just don't blow on them all the time. Remember, cannabis grows better in Hawaii than Wyoming. :)

Get the air to circulate around the room, especially top to bottom.

Added a stationary fan on the ceiling, It was defin. warmer up top than on the floor.
GOPR4641.JPG

Over the course of the past week I topped all the plants main stalks and branches. I'm really happy with the result. Here's what they looked like today, a week after.
GOPR4632.JPG
GOPR4638.JPG
GOPR4636.JPG
GOPR4635.JPG
GOPR4634.JPG
GOPR4640.JPG
GOPR4627.JPG
GOPR4626.JPG

I even re potted my little plant I thought was gonna die. It fell out of the propagator when it was just a baby, and it kind of stopped development. Since then I've just been playing around with it. It's been laying on its side so you can see where the roots thought that was the bottom.
GOPR4630.JPG

:thanks::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom