I seek knowledge

Dennham77

420 Member
Id like to start a trend really in a way a poll. Id like to ask everyone. More so the more experienced member on here.

If you had the opportunity to put together the perfect grow room. Money no object all the way down the line what ever it takes. Lighting what type how much. Hydroponics or ? Everything from the bottom to the top. How would you do it.

Please share your knowledge O great one's.

O great one's.
I wouldn’t put my self under that category, but I’d love to chime in.

First of all, welcome to :420: :ciao:

I would have a 12x12 tent. With a divider not in the center, but have a 4’x12’ veg area. Use the other side for flower. Probably a gorilla tent if money isn’t an option.

I would have T5’s for veg. Probably four 4’ bulbs. Then use LED’s in the flower. Would have 4 2500W LED’s.

Ive never grown with hydro, so I would have to say soil, but with a self watering system.

After actually thinking about it, my choice may change... but right off the top my head. That’s what I’d choose!:thumb:

Morning @Dennham77 and welcome to :420:

Money being no object, and space not being a concern:

- I would have 4x4 tents with 630w DE CMH lights (even if I were able to go commercial)
- continue with my homegrown organic supersoil in 14gal fabric pots
- and the automatic watering system like I currently use

This is just a modification of my current setup which works very well for me and having multiple tents would allow for each tent growing a single strain. Often times, different strains have different row needs and it is easier to maintain if they each have their own micro climate.

RC

I’m with @Backlipslide Don’t have much to add. I’d have a veg area and a flower area. I’d focus most on the environment and the lighting. If you control the environment the rest all gets easier.

good luck in your journey

With lighting I’d get a quality LED. I’m partial to sponsor BudgetLED. After the initial investment operation cost are half what an HID (MH/HPS) but I’ve heard great things about ceramic metal halides also

Id like to start a trend really in a way a poll. Id like to ask everyone. More so the more experienced member on here.

If you had the opportunity to put together the perfect grow room. Money no object all the way down the line what ever it takes. Lighting what type how much. Hydroponics or ? Everything from the bottom to the top. How would you do it.

Please share your knowledge O great one's.
While I'm not even close to being a master of anything, I'd like to offer my advise. The current set up that I'm using is the best I know, if It wasn't, then I'd switch to something else. For me, It's a tose up between 315w cmh and the newer led systems. I use two Sun 315w lec cmh, in a 4x4 tent. if I was in a warm climate, then I'd switch to LED. Which would mean me having to add a heater to the grow room, and more expense.
For a medium I use Doc buds kit, and I will say it's by far the best system I've ever used. I have relatives that work at local dispensary, and they all will say my weed is better than anything that they can produce . And It's not even close !!
But you need to concentrate on environment in your room that the grows will be located in. Me, I'm not able to develop the perfect environment, because I heat with natural gas space heaters, and they dry the air to where if my Rh gets into the low 40s, I'm pleased. I run two humidifiers, and they struggle to keep up. But all in all, I still consistently take 22-23 Zs from 4 plants in a 4x4 tent, basking under two Sun 315w lec cmh. lights. if my environment was better, everything would be better. Environment is the major #1 issue, in all grows !!

May I ask a question? Is it bad to borrow a link from someone’s page and add to signature? Don’t want to stir the pot?
Were it something of mine, I would say don't stir the pot, Smoke it buddy. Feel free. And the spinning leaves, Found that on this site from another member.
334181.jpg

If money was no object, I would just hire a professional to grow for me.
I think I'd still want a grow. I guess I like the feeling it provides . I'm responsible for living plants, and know they couldn't live , without me. And if I let them die, i'd have to buy that disgusting dispensary weed !!

Back
Top Bottom